Sign in to follow this  
SavagePanda

June 15th free RPG Day Colorado

I will be runnig SW Edge of the Empire at Total Escape Games in Broomfield Colorado on free RPG day. There are multiple sessions available please feel free to stop on by. first game starts at 1130am. I will be running till they kick us out at close.

here is a link to their websitte.   www.totalescapegames.com

Jeff

We were planning to run through the Beginner Box adventure on Saturday, but I don't know if we'll have enough players.  Are your games going to be first-come-first-serve or do you have a sign up?

They are not doing sign-ups this year, so just stop on by. I will be there when the store opens and will start as soon as I have enough players. I hope to run the adventure as much as possible. 

I'm hoping to come on down and play - I've run the beginner box adventure but I'll pretend to be surprised :)  I'm more than happy to help bring people up to speed with the rules, and if I'm lucky I can get in on the Black Sun story.

As I am sitting here this morning with a restored strain threshold, I just want to say. . ..

Thankyou all who showed up and played. It was a fun day. Having a chance to run the adventure twice was exciting. The first table had 6 people to start even though someone had to cut out early due to responsabilities. And the second game ran with 4 people. I am hoping you all had fun and that I did some justice to the system.  My only problem was finding myself dehydrated at the end of the day. It has been a long time since I have run a free RPG day event, so I had some setback dice on myself as a gm. I am already looking forward to next years event.

Thankyou

Jeff  (SavagePanda)

SavagePanda said:

As I am sitting here this morning with a restored strain threshold, I just want to say. . ..

Thankyou all who showed up and played. It was a fun day. Having a chance to run the adventure twice was exciting. The first table had 6 people to start even though someone had to cut out early due to responsabilities. And the second game ran with 4 people. I am hoping you all had fun and that I did some justice to the system.  My only problem was finding myself dehydrated at the end of the day. It has been a long time since I have run a free RPG day event, so I had some setback dice on myself as a gm. I am already looking forward to next years event.

Thankyou

Jeff  (SavagePanda)

Thank you for running this.  I had a good time, and I personally think that you ran it well.  I hope that we can put something together to run through that campaign you're working on.

Thank you for running this.  I had a blast learning the new Star Wars system and playing in my favorite universe.  I thought you did a brilliant job of working new players through the adventure, especially considering several had to leave and the store employees were putting lots of pressure on you to finish the first game.  I was shocked when I got home and read through the actual adventure to discover that we should have been having one of the other characters using one of his skills in most NPC interactions.  He was the only player that had that skill.  T Instead of trying to deceive and negotiate, we should have simply just tried good old fashioned charisma. 

Hoping to find two groups now.  One to play in, and one to run.  Have to find something for all those thousands of Star Wars minis to do.