Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sador42

Damaged/Missing Cards

5 posts in this topic

Did anyone else have damaged or missing cards from their box of Mansions of Madness.

I am missing CLUE cards for Classroom Curses (4A and 4B) - also had many damaged cards (creased) from either the packaging process or printing process I am assuming.

FF has said that they are re-printing new cards and there are none available at this time - this is dissapointing since this is such a good game.

Just wait until the reprint, then ask for your replacement cards. My copy of MoM had MANY damaged cards. I wrote them informing them of this, and they promptly sent me an entire set of replacement cards.

I am missing CLUE cards for Classroom Curses (4A and 4B) - also had many damaged cards (creased) from either the packaging process or printing process I am assuming.

This is kind of an old thread and not completely on topic, but this part caught my attention and I thought to share it to make others possibly avoid this confusing thing. The Classroom Curses does not have clue cards for clue 4A and 4B. Here's a short quote of the Mansions of Madness FAQ:

Q: How many levels of clue cards should I have for Story 4?
A: Three. By design, this story does not have any #4 clues

Just wait until the reprint, then ask for your replacement cards. My copy of MoM had MANY damaged cards. I wrote them informing them of this, and they promptly sent me an entire set of replacement cards.

The exact same thing happened to me. I had so many damaged cards, FFG sent me a replacement of every card in the base game. I love their customer service.