Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urskoy

The Enemy Within - Player wanted

5 posts in this topic

Hi

There is a place available in an Enemy Within Campaign, which is played using Fantasy Grounds on Thursdays at 6.00pm GMT to 10pm GMT. I have a Fantasy Grounds ultimate licence, so it is free to play.

Let me know if you are interested and want more details.

Cheers

I have a question about roleplaying in these programs.

Recently (within last 5 years) i have noticed two types of internet roleplayers, the ones who just roleplay.

Durak looks over the room searching for traps.

to the other type

Duraks hair blowing faintly in the air highlights his face as he searchingly searches the room for any sign that a trap could be lying there waiting the faintest step of an unwary adventure.

I am more of the first type. Due to my typing speed and spelling mistakes.

But if its verbal, I tend to give more reasoning. I look over the room looking for traps, as i am feeling a bit uneasy in this room.

I have only played the game once last Summer, but be willing to give it a try as i really need to become more experienced in the game. You mention 6gmt to 10 gmt. So thats 7bst to 11 bst? I am in UK so either is a good time.

Hi

You are right about the time, it will be 7pm till 11pm in the UK.

I use teamspeak, so its pretty much like gaming at the table. You won't need to type quick or anything. The group is very friendly and I am sure you will get along fine. 

If you would like to send me an email to skell360@yahoo.co.uk we can get you set up and have a chat about the details :)

Speak soon

Dave

Couldnt get the forums to work eariler today. This been my first chance to read them.I emailed you.No idea why didnt see your reply yesterday. I check the forums daily.

If you should have a need of another player Im interested too …

I live in Denmark, so timezone-wise its good for me … and since the WFRP campaign I have been in seem to have stalled a bit, Im interested in getting into an online game :)

claus.h.bohm@gmail.com