Sign in to follow this  
Carnemark

terminology, phases and responses for a combo

Question: when an attachment on a character who is killed goes to the discard pile, is being discarded? Can I use Ser Davos (TBoBB) "Response: Kneel Ser Davos Seaworth to save an attachment on a character from being discarded from play. Then attach it to another elegible character, if able".

And Combo: if possible to use Ser Davos this way, could i trigger Condemned (TBC 96) more than once? one on each different caracter i attach Condemned on? Being a passive response, once i trigger the responce on Davos the "win dominance" effect is over? how does it work?

Thanks!

Carnemark said:

Question: when an attachment on a character who is killed goes to the discard pile, is being discarded? Can I use Ser Davos (TBoBB) "Response: Kneel Ser Davos Seaworth to save an attachment on a character from being discarded from play. Then attach it to another elegible character, if able".

And Combo: if possible to use Ser Davos this way, could i trigger Condemned (TBC 96) more than once? one on each different caracter i attach Condemned on? Being a passive response, once i trigger the responce on Davos the "win dominance" effect is over? how does it work?

Thanks!

Each individual card can only respond once per trigger, so once a character is discarded/killed (can't remember which) for condemned, you can use Davos to move it to the next character… but that character will be safe from condemned till the next trigger.