Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reborn

Bugs on new update

4 posts in this topic

I played and won the Hastur game (on an Android tablet). Pretty nice and defiant. I think that's only normal because it has 2 little bugs jajajaja if not surely it'll be Hard ;)

When you play an Other World adventure supossedly you have a Doom token as a penalty but the OW adventures that I played didn't add me a single Doom token. In the same way, some adventures had monsters as a terror or as a result of winning and it didn't add me a single monster. Please check that., thanks!!!!

I begun to play the Dark Phoenix and it's really fantastic but I can't survive desert :P

Saludos

Pablo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The support team kindly contacted me and gave me an answer. On the penalty doom token on other world adventures I simply misundertstood the rules. It didn't add me a counter because I never failed on that type of adventure.

So, don't worry!!!

Saludos

Pablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reborn said:

In the same way, some adventures had monsters as a terror or as a result of winning and it didn't add me a single monster. Please check that., thanks!!!!

 

Didn't you complete that adventure with Kate Winthrop? She prevents monsters from appearing during her turn, even if they are a "reward" for victory or penalty for failure.

 

reborn said:

I begun to play the Dark Phoenix and it's really fantastic but I can't survive desert :P

 

It's Pharaoh. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

klaymen_sk said:

Didn't you complete that adventure with Kate Winthrop? She prevents monsters from appearing during her turn, even if they are a "reward" for victory or penalty for failure.

 

Hi!!! Yes, I played with Jenny, Kate and Amanda. When that happened me I was with Jenny. And I had a Midnight effect with monsters and none happened.

 

klaymen_sk said:

It's Pharaoh. :)

I know… too much comics in my life ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0