Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reborn

Bugs on new update

4 posts in this topic

I played and won the Hastur game (on an Android tablet). Pretty nice and defiant. I think that's only normal because it has 2 little bugs jajajaja if not surely it'll be Hard ;)

When you play an Other World adventure supossedly you have a Doom token as a penalty but the OW adventures that I played didn't add me a single Doom token. In the same way, some adventures had monsters as a terror or as a result of winning and it didn't add me a single monster. Please check that., thanks!!!!

I begun to play the Dark Phoenix and it's really fantastic but I can't survive desert :P

Saludos

Pablo

The support team kindly contacted me and gave me an answer. On the penalty doom token on other world adventures I simply misundertstood the rules. It didn't add me a counter because I never failed on that type of adventure.

So, don't worry!!!

Saludos

Pablo

reborn said:

In the same way, some adventures had monsters as a terror or as a result of winning and it didn't add me a single monster. Please check that., thanks!!!!

Didn't you complete that adventure with Kate Winthrop? She prevents monsters from appearing during her turn, even if they are a "reward" for victory or penalty for failure.

reborn said:

I begun to play the Dark Phoenix and it's really fantastic but I can't survive desert :P

It's Pharaoh. :)

klaymen_sk said:

Didn't you complete that adventure with Kate Winthrop? She prevents monsters from appearing during her turn, even if they are a "reward" for victory or penalty for failure.

Hi!!! Yes, I played with Jenny, Kate and Amanda. When that happened me I was with Jenny. And I had a Midnight effect with monsters and none happened.

klaymen_sk said:

It's Pharaoh. :)

I know… too much comics in my life ;)