Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geldris

Dedicated pieces for House Arryn?

40 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I found an easy way to get the blue House Arryn pieces set made and shipped to you if you are willing to pay. The stl designs for the pieces can be found here: 

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:151617/#made

Ryan from makexyz is willing to print these for anyone who wants to buy them. He responds very quickly and can get them shipped to you soon after you order. The link to place an order or to ask Ryan any questions is here:

http://www.makexyz.com/printer/3demigodz?printer=948b7cf3f66f36c9a6e28e7902b6637c&frm=smsg

TO FFG:

I would personally, and as many game fans undoubtly, have paid more to have with the POD expansion sets of card the extra tokens to have a reallistic house Arryn etc.

I believe, that you have made a mistake not taking that aspect into account, providing you already have a POD service. Why not at least expanding it to the tokens and screen protector?

I would BUY them for sure!

Frode789 likes this

I wouldn't mind some House Bolton tokens to replace the Stark ones in ADwD (perhaps new pink pieces and cards with a matching template as well if we wanna get REALLY crazy), but this is hardly a priority until official Arryn tokens and pieces become available.

Westeros Bannerman,

I've played this game only a few times, but it's really well-balanced. While I don't see a need to add yet another House, I am appealing to those out there with both artistic skills and an entrepreneur spirit. As someone who has run two successful Kickstarter projects, I would love to see someone embrace this idea beyond merely adding a "+1" to these posts.

Cheers,
Joe

Edited by The Professor

Hello everyone,

I decided to buy the game again to make myself house Arryn. If you want you may buy a set of home painted Arryn pieces, and home made house cards and order tokens. I got all the disigns from the internet, printed them in high quality at a copyshop and glued them on original house cards. I made everything this way; housecards, order tokens, victory track stronghold, supply track barrol, powertokens, home screen with start position, and fiefdom-, kingscourt- and irontrone track icons. Let me know!

The Professor likes this

I would be interested in Arryn pieces and a rule set to turn the game into a 7 player match.

"+1"

Formidable,

Good for you ~ you could take it to the next level by designing more professional-looking pieces and providing them to a wider population.  Shot me a note if you care to chat about it. 

Cheers,

Joe