Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackshirt

shub-niggurath's special

7 posts in this topic

So I am new to this game and will probably be asking many questions over the next few weeks so I hope people don't mind if I pick their brains a little bit.

Well right now I am just curious if shub-niggurath's power that increases all monsters toughness by one will still affect the monster trophies that you gain. My group and I decided to allow it because if they were more difficult to kill there should be a greater rewards.

Indeed, you and your group are playing the right way, trophies are worth +1 toughness when spent if Shub is the AO. Additionally, any Environment influencing the toughness of monsters, if active when you spend the trophy, influence the total toughness of the monster. For example, if The Chill of the Grave is in play when you spend some Undead monster trophies, they are all worth 1 extra toughness (even if the Environment was NOT in play when you collected the trophy)

Shub-Nigurath can even make the game easier in a way, since you will can accrue more valuable monster trophies with far less effort.

Christmas in Arkham!

Don't look directly at Santa kids, your mind will break.

(Ia! Ia! The Fat Red Man of the North with a Thousand Elves!)

Julia said:

Ho Ho Ho Ho!

chtulhu-claus.jpg

I know this is changing the topic here but this picture, I just love haha. Does anyone have the Cthulhu Christmas calendar ios app? It does a count down for all of december with a christmas themed lovecraft picture. such as   mzl.loathbqn.320x480-75.jpg