Sign in to follow this  
jeeps

a Dark Time for the Rebellion timing question

"Reaction: After you refresh, each opponent deals 1 damage to a unit or objective he controls"

Does this damage occur at the beginning of the game?  I assume it does…  Thanks!

Ifit isi my starting objective, is the LS forced to damage one objective because he/she cannot choose characters or can choose characters even not controlling any to damage none?

Thanks.

Andur Saibot said:

Ifit isi my starting objective, is the LS forced to damage one objective because he/she cannot choose characters or can choose characters even not controlling any to damage none?

Thanks.

Has to be something he/she controls, so, if there are no units on the board (first turn for DS) for them to choose, then the damage has to go on an objective.

To piggyback on the Dark Time timing topic- is the word "refresh" referenced in the text referring to the act of removing your tokens (refreshing) or is it referring to the completion of the Refresh Phase? You replace destroyed objectives only after removing focus and shield tokens if i understand the flowchart correctly. My question basically being, if I pull A Dark Time during the Refresh Phase to replace a destroyed objective, will its power activate starting the turn its pulled?

Thanks!