Sign in to follow this  
reedhackman

Question for the NY playgroup

Yup - we play every Thursday night near Times Square.  Check out www.meetup.com/nycards for details, or message me if you need.  We'd love to have you stop by.

I get in in the mid-afternoon on Thursday the 30th, so I will probably go to your cards that night. As far as any other day, I'm there with my GF to visit her sister so I have to play it by ear. I am very excited to play thrones this Thursday though; it's always nice to meat members of this great community, and my friend David Hopper (visited NY last summer) spoke very highly of everybody.

On another note, do you know of anybody that would be willing to take me from Brooklyn to the regional event in I want to say New England that Saturday morning?

I don't know why I said New England. The regional that I'm trying to go to is in Manchester, CT. Is there going to be room in a car that I can get a ride in? I'm staying in Park Slope but I should be able to get anywhere so as to make whoever is generious enough to hypothetically drive me not have to go so far out of the way to pick me up :-)

reedhackman said:

I don't know why I said New England. The regional that I'm trying to go to is in Manchester, CT. Is there going to be room in a car that I can get a ride in? I'm staying in Park Slope but I should be able to get anywhere so as to make whoever is generious enough to hypothetically drive me not have to go so far out of the way to pick me up :-)

im going up to ct but its a little complicated -- let's talk tomorrow night and see what we can work out.