Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbmeboy

Looking for East Tennessee area players

19 posts in this topic

I'm moving to Johnson City, TN in a few weeks for work and am hoping to find some people to play this and/or X-Wing with while I'm there. Anyone else here from Johnson City or somewhere nearby? I think that's only an hour from Asheville.

any were to play in Elizabethton? only place i knew of closed down several years back. if not we should meet up some time at MWO on the parkway in bristol some sat afternoon nd play. i know a few yugioh players that expresed some interest in it.

I'm actually going to be driving up to Bristol every day for work in August (except for GenCon week which I'm taking off), so I may be able to stick around and play some games then.

I can make it to Bristol, no problem. I will send you a message later this week if I can make it down this Saturday for sure, Shaffer.

DB - I would love to get some games in August!

I get off at 2 this sat. wouldn't be a problem at all for me to get there round 3ish. get some games in. hopefully drive some interest and get a few more players

dewayns world should get EoD by Thursday. Not sure if Sean will get it in by then. just let me know if you can. I get off at 2

I have my EoD preordered from Team Covenant (preordered a while back, didn't know what kind of game stores would be in the area).  TC ships fast, but it will still probably be into the next week before I see the cards.

Ah Tennessee and how crazy wide it is. I'm probably a good 2 hours east of Knoxville, but it would be in my travel range for sufficiently large SWLCG or X-Wing events.

And I am about 3 hours NW of Knoxville. And as far as I know there are only two of us that play in this area, been looking for other people close to me in Tennessee as well. Though I live closer to Gallatin/Lebonon/Nashville

Dangit, if this were 10 years ago, I'd be in Murfreesboro! Db, I was just in Jonesboro last weekend. If I had only known. Well, I know my wife wants to go back up there for a ghost tour. So, maybe I'll let you know if that happens.