Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dko

Anima Technique creator (Currently only the Effect File Editor is available)

3 posts in this topic

*NOTE!: The Tech creator is NOT available yet. I will post it here when I have completed it.

A (very) few of you might remmber that I said I was working on a program to help Ki user's create Techniques.

Welp I just finished coding a fairly stable Effect File Editor.  While this program IS NOT the Technique creator, it will be the program I will use to throw all the data from the Dominus Exxet book into either a editiable XML file or a gibberish data file.  These files will supply the Techcreator with the necisarry info to the Tech creator so it know what can be created.

Why am I posting this?  Just because I wana share the fruit of my labor so far and give everyone something to play with.  Heck there might be someone who wants to just have a XML file full of all the possible Effects a Anima Technique can have.

~Pics~

photo effecteditor_zps4d5f2fdf.png

~Download~

All files where created and tested on a Windows 7 system. I can only say it works on such, but if it works on any other Windows OS (or not) let me know.

Effect Editor (V1.0): http://www.filedropper.com/effectfileeditor

P.S. If you find any errors feel free to E-mail them to me, or post them here. But check first that the install.txt file doesn't already describe the problem.

Thankya. :) Though I have already found some errors that I'm working on squashing and did a little bit of UI changing. By the end of the week Ill hopefully have them sorted out. Gehh I could of typed out the XML file faster then this. lol