Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob Martin

Upcoming Sets - What We Know (file)

41 posts in this topic

The single affiliation challenge deck theory is extrapolated from the fact that all of the cards that we definitely know are in a challenge deck are from that respective affiliation. So not officially confirmed, but a little more than pure speculation.

^Including ones that seem very much like they should belong to different affiliations if challenge decks aren't ignoring that issue, such as The Force Is Strong.

Yeah, it's just my take. I think that all the challenge decks are made up of Rebel and Navy, so I figure that everything else is fair game. But that could be a wrong assumption.

I admit that the Scum card seems high, but it looks like you might capture at least 2 characters, with the possibility of some other ability too, for the cost of Captured x2. Seems like it could be a possibility.

I admit that the Scum card seems high, but it looks like you might capture at least 2 characters, with the possibility of some other ability too, for the cost of Captured x2. Seems like it could be a possibility.

It definitely says "Target up to 2 units" and "different Light Side player."  I have a suspicion this will be one of the cards that's just edge fodder in 1v1 but fairly useful in 2v2.

It would be great if we knew when we are getting the next set of force packs.

So far we have had very little information after the last Hoth cycle pack and it seems like a looong time between FP6 and balance of the force.

Hmmm

Updated with H&L as well as Hero's Resolve.  I need the info from the Team Covenant video if anyone has that.

They spoiled 3 cards: Endless Reserves Objective card - oset 68.

There was a Neutral Event called Vast Resources - oset 68.

There was a Scum Vehicle unit, Kihraxz-class Assault Fighter - oset 67.

Kyle Katarn is present twice in the Heroes and Legends objective set according to the announcement article (that will will the hole you have in that objective set).

They also updated the announcement article with new card links, giving us more information:

And finally, the last force pack of the Hoth cycle is spoiled here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1040378/escape-from-hoth-is-in-stores-pics-included

Edit: Forgot to add, thank you for compiling this and bringing the sheet back up to date!

Edited by AntaresCD