Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob Martin

Upcoming Sets - What We Know (file)

41 posts in this topic

I keep this this spreadsheet to allay some of my anticipation.  You will find that entries for which all information is known (i.e. OS, card number, affiliation, etc) will be filled with a color that corresponds with its affiliation.  Cards for which insufficient information is known, have been placed in locations based on some vague guess of mine.

Any card for which we have been given an image (most of them), are hyperlinked.

Please let me know if there is any problem viewing it or if I missed/messed something.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkS21B18fom-dENKRmQyLXdUYVFyeWcyVldEOTU2a2c&usp=sharing

Cool. I had a thread going doing the same thing but honestly I lost interest in constantly updating it. I like the layout of this.

Your OS copies for Edge of Darkness are wrong. Should all be 1 not 2.

Mind if I post a link to it on cardgamedb ?

Anyone else a little concerned about Prepare for Evacuation? It's going to make Hoth objectives a risky play for DS and makes blowing one up a risky play when attacking one. Two in play at once is going to be tough and add in Subzero defense and nobody is safe. 

I will need to see how many units in the Hoth objectives have enter play effects because bouncing their units might not always be the best play. 

69-90 - fixed.  As for 86, while I think it is way more than likely that this is true, without knowing for sure I wouldn't put it in.  Unless I missed a statement specifically indicating that there are 7 S&V OSs, then I don't want to add any unessecary supposition.  However, they did specify that Jedi, Rebels, Sith and Navy would all be represented, so those were "penciled in." 

Scum are getting 7 same as Smugglers which brings them in line with every other affiliation. All the others in core set also got 7. Plus it makes the numbers work. Each side of the force (LS/DS) gets 11 in total. 2 neutral, 1 for core affiliations and 7 for the affiliation that is the boxes focus. 

There is also these three cards from last months issue of Game Trade Magazine. 

Vader's Fist - Sith objective 

Hoth Rear Guard - LS neutral unit

E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster - DS enhancement

http://imgur.com/a/tQDvF

I added a Release Status column. I don't check the Upcoming page as frequently as others, so if anyone could just give me a heads-up via PM when they updat those, I'd appreciate it so that I can keep it as up-to-date as possible.

Actually. let me stratch that: any suggestions, corrections, additions, etc should be made via the Comment function on the Google Doc file page itself.

Also, I added the now spoiled set; until I get exact card numbers (I can't make most of them out), I won't "lock them in."

Oops. It looks as though I hadn't set the permissions to allow for others to comment on the docs.  This has been fixed.

I think some of those cards you have listed in the limited sets are possibly part of the challenge decks.

Which ones do you think might be part of the challenge decks?  It looks good to me.

Maybe Obi Wan, it is too small to see his numbering. And can't see any of the numbering on A Price on their heads.

Edited by Toqtamish

I think Obi-wan is a normal card. You're right about Price on Their Heads, though it does appear to be a different affiliation than the challenge deck cards we have seen for the dark side, for whatever that's worth.

I'm curious why people think that Dash Rendar is not in a challenge deck.  As far as I can tell, there's nothing to indicate one way or the other from what we've seen.

I'm curious why people think that Dash Rendar is not in a challenge deck.  As far as I can tell, there's nothing to indicate one way or the other from what we've seen.

It's a soft reason, but all of the confirmed Challenge Deck cards we've seen have been Navy or Rebel. Certainly they could be mixed faction decks, but it's at least a starting point for the assumption that the other cards are from the normal objective sets.

Solid logic.  I can buy that.  Now I'd like to know your reasoning as to why you think Obiwan is not a challenge deck card. :)

He's Jedi not Rebel like the rest of the Luke challenge deck.

Solid logic.  I can buy that.  Now I'd like to know your reasoning as to why you think Obiwan is not a challenge deck card. :)

Same reasoning (he's a Jedi card, the LS challenge deck cards we've seen are Rebel). Plus, when I zoom in on the picture it looks like a regular set number instead of "L01"

I think some of those cards you have listed in the limited sets are possibly part of the challenge decks.

Which ones do you think might be part of the challenge decks?  It looks good to me.

a price on their heads for 6 cost and 4 force icons seems really out there for standard play to me.  and the obi wan, i can't make out his number.  those were the only 2 cards i'm not %100 sold on.

also, what makes everyone think that the challenge decks will be of a single affiliation?  do we have any confirmation of this, or is this just speculation?