Johdo

Any SE Michigan games?

And now that I've gotten picked up the W7 stuff from Gencon, I'm running a Tourney next Saturday (8/15) at 11:30am at RIW

https://www.facebook.com/events/390394967820623/

Riw Hobbies will be hosting a Star Wars X Wing tournament on Saturday August 15th, starting at 11:30. Entry fee of $10 to play. 

Prize support based on attendance, to be made up of a Kihraxz fighter, a TIE Punisher, a Hound's Tooth, a summer kit, and random alternate art cards from previous kits.

This will be a 120pt tournament, bringing 2-4 obstacles each. Wave 7 and Raider content are not allowed. 75min rounds, using the new FAQ.

Edited by Khyros

Likewise on the Tourney with congrats to phild0 and khyros.

Due to some previous commitments and a substantial delay in the tournament i was forced to drop after 4th round @ 3-1.  Yes, i really did drop, and yes it stung a little.  I'm not exactly sure if i would have made it into top 16, but my dice were HOT and I wish i could have rode that a little longer.  In the end, i was pretty pleased with my play and all of my matches were friendly.  X-wing has arguably the best community of players.

Last night at Eternal they announced next week's tournament (I assume Friday 8/14, but perhaps Saturday) would have pre-release Wave 7 ships as prizes. We got to see the boxes!

Sadly, I'll be out of town that weekend. :(

But they did say they'd do another tournament on Saturday 8/22 with some more Wave 7 prize ships. :D

Who all's showing up to RIW tonight?  I'll be there.  And just a reminder about RIW's Wave 7 tourney this Saturday.

I unfortunately will not.  Still in the lulls of GenCon.  Hopefully soon though.  I shook the dust off of my TIE Advanced, so now they need table time!

How many tables are reserved for Saturday? They've only averaged 1 available 3x3 on Thursdays when I've been there.

You've clearly not been there when I've been there!  I'm talking with Pam tonight, but I don't expect there to be any table space issue on Saturday.

Thanks to Paul and the group at Eternal Games for hosting their prerelease tournament on Friday night and congrats to the winners who walked away with the new ships!

Thanks to Jeff and the group at RIW for hosting their prerelease tournament on Saturday and congrats to the winners who walked away with prizes!

It was a enjoyable weekend. 

*Edited*

Just putting this here in case someone missed it on the X Wing Michigan Facebook group.

Saturday, 8/21 (tomorrow) at Eternal Games is a Wave 7 pre-release tourney.

1pm start time

$10 Entry

100 pts

Prize support is Wave 7 stuff, a Houndstooth, K Wing, 2 Punishers, and additional prize support based on attendance.

Come on down! I like to see lots of people when I make the drive to attend these.

Edited by phild0

Just putting this here in case someone missed it on the X Wing Michigan Facebook group.

Saturday, 8/21 (tomorrow) is a Wave 7 pre-release tourney.

1pm start time

$10 Entry

100 pts

Prize support is Wave 7 stuff, a Houndstooth, K Wing, 2 Punishers, and additional prize support based on attendance.

Come on down! I like to see lots of people when I make the drive to attend these.

Where is it at?

Saturday, 8/21 (tomorrow) is a Wave 7 pre-release tourney.

1pm start time

$10 Entry

100 pts

Where is it at?

Tomorrow is at Eternal.

Sunday the 30th is at Warriors 3.

This isn't quite SE MI but hey we love X-Wing.

Hollow Mountain Comics and Games

East Lansing

Sunday, September 13th 12:00 noon

$10 summer kit and store credit depending on participants

More details on facebook

The tourney has been moved to the 13th.

And congrats to Phil for winning the tourney and the Hound's Tooth!

I now fear TIE-Advanceds with Accuracy Correctors.

And congrats to Phil for winning the tourney and the Hound's Tooth!

I now fear TIE-Advanceds with Accuracy Correctors.

Trust me, it's more fearing of Phil than it is of anything else.

Don't forget if anyone is up for a little drive.

Hollow Mountain comics and games in east lansing is having a summer kit tournament.

Sunday, September 13th @ 12:00. Cost is $10 additional prizes based on participation. Space is limited so you may want to register early.

Also AFK games in Holt ( near lansing) is hosting a summer kit tournament on September

19th.

Who all else is going to be at RIW tonight?  I have my epic ships as well if we want to play another round of that.

Edit:  Apparently I'm not coming tonight.  I got a minor scolding from the missus with the entire "you can go play with your silly little space toys if you want, I'm not saying you can't.  But I'm going to be here at home doing work while you're playing make believe"  So... To home I go!

Edited by Khyros