Johdo

Any SE Michigan games?

Geezh, I go away for a week and this drops all the way to the bottom of the second page?  Pfft.  I'm looking forward to getting in some X wing prior to my second and final regional in PA.  What's going on around town?

Geezh, I go away for a week and this drops all the way to the bottom of the second page?  Pfft.  I'm looking forward to getting in some X wing prior to my second and final regional in PA.  What's going on around town?

With a little luck, i'll be at RIW this Thursday evening.  GenCon is approaching fast so i need to get some more games in so i don't look completely clueless when i play.

Anyone going to RIW tomorrow?  Unless some act of nature prevents it, i should be there between 6 and 6:30

Yup I should be going.  Katie either has to drop me off, or I have to drop her off since we only have 1 car for the day, but I should be there.

Anyone going to RIW tomorrow?  Unless some act of nature prevents it, i should be there between 6 and 6:30

Confirmed.  Goods are in the car and ready to go.  Just gotta ride the clock out until shift is over...

I apparently went to Eternal the wrong day :(.  Oh well.  Also, it seems that RIW is closed this Thursday in preparation for the official grand opening on Friday.

RIW is closed? That stinks. I guess I'll be headed to Pandemonium for my weekly dose of X-Wing now that I'm back in town. I'm looking forward to some great play.  :)

Just for the day.  They're prepping for their grand opening of their new store on Friday.

Anybody interested in one or two practice games at GOB Retail or Eternal Games tonight?  I'd like to get a little game time this week in before Regionals this weekend just so I can remember how to use those circular thingeys with the arrow symbols and those cardboard pieces and such.

I could be there starting at 6:30 PM.  I don't really want to be out super late so just a game or two.

Unless something changes, i should be able to make Eternal this Friday in lieu of RIW being closed Thursday.

As luck would have it, my making it isn't looking so good at the moment.  There's hope, but i'm not going to hold my breath.

Unless something changes, i should be able to make Eternal this Friday in lieu of RIW being closed Thursday.

As luck would have it, my making it isn't looking so good at the moment.  There's hope, but i'm not going to hold my breath.

You say it wasn't looking good, did you end up going? I ended up going as a spur of the moment thing and met some new people. I'm just curious if you were one of them.  :)

You say it wasn't looking good, did you end up going? I ended up going as a spur of the moment thing and met some new people. I'm just curious if you were one of them.  :)

I unfortunately was not.  Wife and baby stuff came up at the last minute so i didn't make it.  :(

here's to hoping we do meet though soon!

Hey guys, Friday July 24th at eternal games in Warren is having a Summer Kit Tourney. $10 buy in, starts at 7pm, standard 100pt dogfight.

Edited by ElTomo

Cool.  i'm game on.  Should be arriving between 5:30 and 6.  Last ditch practice effort before GenCon....

You bringing the cold ones?

I suppose i still can...  Have a preference?

Cool.  i'm game on.  Should be arriving between 5:30 and 6.  Last ditch practice effort before GenCon....

You bringing the cold ones?

I suppose i still can...  Have a preference?

Cold.

Likewise, thanks for the games.  And for anyone interested, Eternal is hosting a spring kit tonight starting at 7pm, for $10.  More than likely there'll be a pretty good showing, and free pizza.