Johdo

Any SE Michigan games?

Right now at Eternal most of the guys are in relaxed mode before prepping for the July Regionals, so there is some experimentation going on.

That said, I think the meta is Big YT ship (Dash or Han) + Corran Horn... though I hear 4 hawks is going to be making a come back soon.

Thanks for all the games last night at RIW.  It was good to see a few new faces!  Also, someone was asking where I got the paint scheme for my Tycho X wing.  It came from Fate of the Galaxy, located http://www.indiedb.com/games/fate-of-the-galaxy/images/rogue-squadrons-colour-schemes1 

I think there was a different site I was using, but those are all the same pictures.

Reminder, this Thursday is the official start of the Galactic Campaign at RIW.  I was thinking that RIW has already moved to its new location, but according to the website, the move has yet to be complete (though that could be due to lack of updating the website during the busy moving time).  Either way, we're looking to start by 6:30pm.  Reminder for anyone interested:

RIWXwing.weebly.com

FYI - I updated the first post to remove Shenanigans, as i believe the store is now closed.  :(

Can anyone else verify the first post is accurate, or does it need updating?

Thanks.

FYI - I updated the first post to remove Shenanigans, as i believe the store is now closed.   :(

Thanks.

I think Flat Land Games has their night on Fridays?

Pandemonium is on Tuesdays.

I'll leave this here for anyone not in the X Wing Michigan Facebook group.

This Saturday (5/16) will be a Spring Kit tournament at Fun 4 All Comics & Games in Ypsilanti, MI.

Standard 100 Pt Rules

12:00pm Start time!

I'll be there with some sort of wacky list. Hope to see some familiar faces!

FYI - I updated the first post to remove Shenanigans, as i believe the store is now closed.   :(

Thanks.

I think Flat Land Games has their night on Fridays?

Pandemonium is on Tuesdays.

Thanks.  i added pandemonium to Tuesday and moved Flat land to Friday.

Anyone else?

I'll leave this here for anyone not in the X Wing Michigan Facebook group.

This Saturday (5/16) will be a Spring Kit tournament at Fun 4 All Comics & Games in Ypsilanti, MI.

Standard 100 Pt Rules

12:00pm Start time!

I'll be there with some sort of wacky list. Hope to see some familiar faces!

Heh, I don't see that on the FB page, but I got permission to come and play.  Anyone need roadside assistance?

Apparently there was a fire last night at RIW / Le Shish Kabob.  As such, I won't be showing up to RIW tomorrow for X Wing.  Actually, I don't think RIW is going to be open, but I'm not sure about that.  Either way, I don't want to be there right after a fire.  So I will see you all the following week at their new location!

Apparently there was a fire last night at RIW / Le Shish Kabob.  As such, I won't be showing up to RIW tomorrow for X Wing.  Actually, I don't think RIW is going to be open, but I'm not sure about that.  Either way, I don't want to be there right after a fire.  So I will see you all the following week at their new location!

Saw that.  Made the local news this morning.  I hope not too much inventory was lost.

They posted the pics on FaceBook.  So sad...

Are many (any) people going to Eternal tomorrow? Fingers crossed, I think I might actually be able to make it ^_^, and just wanna know what the expected turnout will be... aka how much time I should assume I will be there for.

Hey guys - sorry for the last minute cancellation, but I just got dropped a bomb here at work, so I won't be attending RIW tonight to run the Galactic Campaign.  Sorry.

Really glad I made it up there and tied for first (lost MOV to my last opponent whom we called a draw for our game). Hopefully I can make more tournaments. Very happy Eternal Games is such an amazing venue and is not far for me. Also, very happy with the turnout, there were 11 players total.

Once again, I'm not going to be able to make it to RIW.  I think I'm going to go ahead and cancel the campaign as I haven't been able to support it well.  If someone else wants to lead it, let me know and I can drop off the map and give you access to the website.

Once again, I'm not going to be able to make it to RIW.  I think I'm going to go ahead and cancel the campaign as I haven't been able to support it well.  If someone else wants to lead it, let me know and I can drop off the map and give you access to the website.

Work have you under lock and key these days?

Pretty much.  It was supposed to get more under control when launch ended... but launched ended 3+ months late, so now we're 3+ months behind.

Pretty much.  It was supposed to get more under control when launch ended... but launched ended 3+ months late, so now we're 3+ months behind.

Yup, i know that feeling.  I was living that about a year ago at work myself.

Maybe one day i'll get to the new store and fly some ships around.  I need to practice against other people.  

i am digging Scum.  Until the Raider comes out, they are now my go-to faction.

It just so happens i might be able to get out tomorrow and head up for some games.  Anyone else going to RIW for some X-Wing tomorrow?

I wasn't planning on it, but to get in a game or two with you I might have to squeeze it in.

It just so happens i might be able to get out tomorrow and head up for some games.  Anyone else going to RIW for some X-Wing tomorrow?

I wasn't planning on it, but to get in a game or two with you I might have to squeeze it in.

Woohoo!  So far, i am on schedule.  If something changes, i'll let you know.

Yeah, I ain't making it.  Maybe you can postpone your X wing day till next week?

Yeah, I ain't making it.  Maybe you can postpone your X wing day till next week?

Boooo!!!  I still may be able to squeak out something for next week as well.  I won't know until early next week.

I'm still going to head up there and see if anyone else shows up, check out the new store, and all of that.

Not sure if those that showed up tonight are here on the forums, but thanks for the games!  Felt good to get out and play some X-Wing again...even if i did lose both games.

Hopefully this will remain a semi-regular thing at least until GenCon.