Johdo

Any SE Michigan games?

Lots of good games last night at Eternal Game's final summer kit tournament.

Particular kudos to Cody and I think it was Eric who had the Defender vs. Phantom dog fight that was a nail biter down to the end.

Next Friday the 10th Eternal Games will be giving away an Outrider as the prize with a $10 entry fee.  Hope to see many of you there.

We are looking for X-Wing players that think they have got the right stuff.   Warriors 3 Comics and Games in Wayne is hosting an X-Wing tournament on Sunday, Oct 12th, 2014. 

The cost to enter is $10.  The top two players will receive the new Rebel Aces expansion, with an additional prize for first place.  There will be participation gifts and more ship prizes as attendance allows.

This will be a 4 round Swiss-style tournament.  All ships through Wave 4 are legal for this tournament (no Rebel Aces or Wave 5.)  Bring 3 copies of your favorite 100 point list and prepare to fly against the best pilots in the galaxy.   

Registration starts at 1:30.  We go skids up at 2pm promptly, so don’t be late!

Quick reminder.

If you want to test your pilot skill against other Top Gun Pilots then please join us.

Eternal Games:

This Friday, October 10, is a 100pt Constructed tourney for X-Wing @ 7:00pm.

Entry: $10 1st Place - choice of VT49 Decimator or YT-2400 Freighter 2nd Place - the remainder of the 2 ships - Additional prizes based on attendance

Registration will begin around 6:30pm, and each person will need a completed squad sheet.

Rebel Aces is legal now. Also, if there are 15 or more players we will be buying Pizza for the people in the event.***

*** This is only planned for this particular event and not necessarily future events.

Eternal seems to have the biggest events and best prize support, but it's ~1 hour away for me (and that's BEFORE traffic). Any chance that Eternal will ever do any of these events on a Saturday or Sunday?

By the way, for anyone on here in the AA/Ypsi area, there is a tourney this Sunday at Fun 4 All in Ypsilanti. Here are the details:

Standard 100-point dogfight.

No entry fee, but you are encouraged to buy something from the store. Prizes will be from tournament kits.

Store opens at 12, and I'd like to start round 1 as close to 12:30 as possible.

This will most likely be 4 rounds Swiss.

If the YT-2400 and VT-49 are not in stores by then, they are not legal.

Prizes: I have a full summer kit with the bomb tokens plus left over promos from previous kits. Stress tokens, promos, etc.
Edited by a4rino

Eternal seems to have the biggest events and best prize support, but it's ~1 hour away for me (and that's BEFORE traffic). Any chance that Eternal will ever do any of these events on a Saturday or Sunday?

They will probably do some Saturday events, a few guys had to stop coming because of Friday nights

Traffic blows, but at least you don't live in Frankenmuth!

Great time last night at Eternal Games.  We had 16 or so players.  Thanks to the folks from Lansing and RIW who came out.  Lots of good games.  Congrats to the players who walked away with the prereleases of Wave 5.

And to the Eric, the tall bearded guy I played at the end, I apologize for bumping ships around so terribly.  My guys probably should have bumped each other since they weren't in a diamond formation or what not.  But it was late and I just kept bumping all of my guys all over the place.  Didn't matter in the end since I couldn't keep hits on Mr. Horn.

Any players who are going to Canada next weekend, a few of us are meeting at Eternal around noon on saturday to get games in and mainly get practice and such. Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun

Edited by tigayo

Any players who are going to Canada next weekend, a few of us are meeting at Eternal around noon to get games in and mainly get practice and such. Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun

Are you still meeting on Saturday too?

Edited by mlbrogueone

Any players who are going to Canada next weekend, a few of us are meeting at Eternal around noon to get games in and mainly get practice and such. Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun

Are you still meeting on Saturday too?
Edited, i meant saturday