Johdo

Any SE Michigan games?

Hey guys, I know a few of you were tentatively wanting to buy some stuff from me before I listed it all on Ebay.  Well, I've listed most of it tonight so send me a PM if you want something and I can cancel the listing. 

Hey guys, I know a few of you were tentatively wanting to buy some stuff from me before I listed it all on Ebay.  Well, I've listed most of it tonight so send me a PM if you want something and I can cancel the listing. 

???  What's going on....are you getting out of x-wing?

Haha, nah, just selling off some of my extra promotional stuff that I've accumulated.  Good to hear from you though, haven't seen you in awhile.

Turns out I can't go to the Ferndale library today, but I'm still hoping to see people at Eternal Games tomorrow at noon if anyone is around.

11 or noon?

I will be there at 11 IM not sure when anyone else would be around though.

PM sent

Haha, nah, just selling off some of my extra promotional stuff that I've accumulated.  Good to hear from you though, haven't seen you in awhile.

Ok, cool....was worried there for a second...lol!  

Yeah, I know I havn't been active in a while, missed ya a few weeks ago when I showed up.  Life has certainly been busy between Work/School/and family/friends.  Looking to get up there more often soon.  I know this week I won't be up there, but is sounds like a good portion of you are heading to GenCon anyways.  Have Fun and good luck!  Hopefully next week I can meet up with all of ya.  

Anyone want to meet up at Eternal this week for a few games?  Tomorrow would be best but I can do thursday as well.

Thursday would be best if at all for me, not too sure what I have going on this week

I'll see about thursday.  My basement flooded so I'll be spending the next couple of days figureing that out.  Luckily it wasn't too bad.  Hopefully everyone else is ok.

Well the flooding has cut off my quickest route to Eternal Games, plus I'm not free tonight or Thursday.

But I received an email from GOB in Clawson saying they were encouraging open X-wing play on Wed. nights.  Since my wife has a book club tomorrow night I'm gonna go.

Does anybody want to meet me at GOB retail on 14 mile just east of Rochester Road around maybe 6-6:30 PM and play a few games?

Well is everyone still planning on the 22nd for the tournament???

Maybe. Confidence is building, but I still have that, "this is scary and new" feeling. Maybe another night or two of play between now and then will get me there.

Well the flooding has cut off my quickest route to Eternal Games, plus I'm not free tonight or Thursday.

But I received an email from GOB in Clawson saying they were encouraging open X-wing play on Wed. nights.  Since my wife has a book club tomorrow night I'm gonna go.

Does anybody want to meet me at GOB retail on 14 mile just east of Rochester Road around maybe 6-6:30 PM and play a few games?

Thats quite far of a drive for me for my liking, sorry matt :/

Well is everyone still planning on the 22nd for the tournament???

Maybe. Confidence is building, but I still have that, "this is scary and new" feeling. Maybe another night or two of play between now and then will get me there.

Cody and I are planning on Eternal Thursday night around 5:30 or 6, come get some practice in!

My buddy and I are planning on going there (GOB) tonight around 7.  Haven't ever played anyone besides each other so looking to find more people to play (and learn from).

Anyone going to be at RIW tomorrow or is everyone leaving for GenCon?

I can go to RIW tomorrow. I was thinking about going to Eternal, but 3 miles is a lot closer 30 miles