Johdo

Any SE Michigan games?

Yeah good games last.  I may go back to the Rebels, my phantom build is fun to fly but not enough shields! But I did get to roll 6 defense dice for the first time last night. Somehow only getting 2 evades.  Although I saw a lot of 4 dice blanks being rolled last night. 

I dont know about the rest of you but for the next eternal games tourney i could be free the entire weekend of aug. 8 to 10. Or the 22nd-24th.  Would either of those work?

Edited by mlbrogueone

I dont know about the rest of you but for the next eternal games tourney i could be free the entire weekend of aug. 8 to 10. Or the 22nd-24th.  Would either of those work?

both of those dates work for me

So who's going to gencon? Just kinda curios who else is going, plus if your signed up for Weds or are you hopeing for a open slot on Thursday?

I'm going to GenCon, but there are no events on Wednesday.  Thursday's event you had to register for.  Friday's event will accept generics and they are probably only taking the first 128 people.

Good luck if you are trying for Friday.  Thursdays been sold out for a while.

So who's going to gencon? Just kinda curios who else is going, plus if your signed up for Weds or are you hopeing for a open slot on Thursday?

I'm going to GenCon, but there are no events on Wednesday.  Thursday's event you had to register for.  Friday's event will accept generics and they are probably only taking the first 128 people.

Good luck if you are trying for Friday.  Thursdays been sold out for a while.

I thought the wifey said you couldn't go?  Are you playing X wing at all?

In other news I'm heading to gencon for my first time.  I'm signed up for Thursday.

Wifey surprised me.  She was like, i'm good here with kid for the time being, so here is a bus ticket.  Have a good time!

I wasn't going to bring my X-wing stuff as i didn't get into Thursday's stuff and i doubt i'll get in on Friday.  I'll gladly be up for playing.  Maybe i'll bring a few squads and just run with those all weekend.  I come in late Thursday night, so if you are still in the tourney, i'll come look for you and see how it's going.  I REALLY wanted to get in for the promos, but oh well.

both of those dates work for me

I'll let the store know and see what they say.

Edited by gminor7

Ok just got word back. 

Another chance at the Biggs summer OP will be August 22nd @ Eternal Games. 

Standard 100 pts tournament.   I'll make another post as the date aproaches. 

Also they want to do a tournament for Rebel Aces either 9/5 or 9/12 $10 entry. With first and second taking home aces and possibly 3rd and 4th as well depending on attendance. 

Ok just got word back. 

Also they want to do a tournament for Rebel Aces either 9/5 or 9/12 $10 entry. With first and second taking home aces and possibly 3rd and 4th as well depending on attendance.

AWESOME!

Had 5 yesterday at GG to play for a summer kit yesterday.  What good chances and I still failed to win something.  (Cody did I win anything?) I'm assuming not as my dice performed poorly.  Jesse you're going to have to show me those dice rituals you worked on earlier.  As far as the eternal tourneys go I'll be out for the next one but I'm a  maybe for the rebels.  The 5th works better than the 12th for me.  Tony this is "modified" by the way :)

Had 5 yesterday at GG to play for a summer kit yesterday.  What good chances and I still failed to win something.  (Cody did I win anything?) I'm assuming not as my dice performed poorly.  Jesse you're going to have to show me those dice rituals you worked on earlier.  As far as the eternal tourneys go I'll be out for the next one but I'm a  maybe for the rebels.  The 5th works better than the 12th for me.  Tony this is "modified" by the way :)

I saved you a little something :)

I saved you a little something :)

Welcome to the forum Modified. Lol. If it makes you feel any better I got mopped up by everyone at Eternal last week, no modified losses, just straight arse kickings. The new Z swarm got an official "meh" result out of me.

Ok just got word back. 

I'm pretty sure I'm down for the 22nd, and the September dates look fine for now.

Alrighty... I'm here all week and want to play as much X wing as possible.  So, anything going on at Flat Land tomorrow?  RIW for sure on Thursday... What about Wed/Friday/ this weekend?

Alrighty... I'm here all week and want to play as much X wing as possible.  So, anything going on at Flat Land tomorrow?  RIW for sure on Thursday... What about Wed/Friday/ this weekend?

If you can get to eternal tomorrow me and possibly cody will be there to play around 6

If you can get to eternal tomorrow me and possibly cody will be there to play around 6

Eternal really isn't practical for me... I get stuck in ~75min traffic getting out there, and then have a ~45min drive back afterwards.  Where as Flat land is a 45min drive after work, and a 20min drive after playing.  Any confirmation though that someone will be there?  Dan?

I can go to either place. I'd just like to go somewhere with someone that wouldn't mind a player with fewer than 10 games under his belt.

Edited by robmacd

Eternal really isn't practical for me... I get stuck in ~75min traffic getting out there, and then have a ~45min drive back afterwards.  Where as Flat land is a 45min drive after work, and a 20min drive after playing.  Any confirmation though that someone will be there?  Dan?

I can make it to Flat Land, what time?