Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johdo

Any SE Michigan games?

1,864 posts in this topic

Starkskettle said:

Is the next game at Pops this Sunday? I am trying to pull that together with the family.

if it is, i won't be able to make it.  Going to be out of town on a camping excursion…and yes X-Wing will be coming with me  ;)

I am sorry I did not make the game night yesterday. It was the wifes birthday. On top of that we had a family emergency that took me out of state. I did not get home until 5am today.

Did anyone show yesterday? If so who and how many?

As for th eCool City Games in Port Huron on Thursday nights I don't think I can make those. Thurday nights I am in Royal Oak for bike night. Although I am interedted in the Wave 3 tournament. Keep us posted

Would anyone like to get together on 30 June at Pops @ 3pm? If so I will make the trip.

I may be able to make the 30th, but i won't know for certain until tomorrow or Thursday.  I'll post again when i know.

Sorry to post on such a late notice, but i won't be able to make it today.

To those that can make it, have fun!

Well so far i'm the only one that showed up. I'll wait another 30 minutes then i'm outa here. Next game night at PoP's is July 7th. Again at 3pm.

Hey folks. I am glad I found this topic. I live in Rochester Hills and I only have been able to play sporadically at home with a few friends. I'd like to join your group some Sunday at Pop's. When's the next get together? I was actually planning on playing with my friend this coming Sunday, so if anyone wanted to play at Pop's this Sunday, we could both come out.

OK, I just checked with my friend. We will definitely be there Sunday. Anybody else definitely going to join in? What time is good for everybody? My buddy and I could be there between 12 and 1pm. I might be able to get 2 or 3 other guys to join in, but not sure about them.

Please, definitely let me know if you can make it or not because if not, my buddy and I can save a drive out to Utica and just play at my place.  :P

Johdo likes this

Please, definitely let me know if you can make it or not because if not, my buddy and I can save a drive out to Utica and just play at my place.  :P

Understandable.  The drive to Utica for me is pretty lengthy as well

Unless something terrible occurs between now and Sunday, i should be good to go.

What time were you thinking?  It's about a 45 minute drive for me...

Right now, at least 3 of us will be arriving at Pops! on Sunday to get our X-Wing on.  Anyone else able to make it?

Last time i showed up, we played 100pt games.  That seems to be the standard, although i'm game for whatever.

Cool! It looks like we are shaping up to have a decent group tomorrow. I have at least two guys not from this forum that are going to be there and 1 or two other "maybes". 100 point squads is definitely the way to go. Note that all of the guys that I invited only play with me and my stuff (they don't have their own stuff). We can either have a big game with team play or we can have two or more games going. I am going to bring a 100 point Reb squad and a 100 point Imp squad.

Your friends not having any figures of the own should not be a problem. They are welcome to borrow mine. I have an extra set of movement markers but not dice. I may be a little late. I have to meet a co-worker around noon. But, I will be there. 

Your friends not having any figures of the own should not be a problem. They are welcome to borrow mine. I have an extra set of movement markers but not dice. I may be a little late. I have to meet a co-worker around noon. But, I will be there. 

Sounds great, Viper! Thanks for sharing. We should be able to have one big game, or two or three games going simultaneously.