Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terraneaux

Magos Idolitrex and the Trade skill

5 posts in this topic

Idolitrex Magi are listed as having Trade (+10) in their starting skills.  Has anyone figured out whether this was meant to be a specific trade or whether it was meant to be one of the player's choice?  The errata doesn't cover it obviously.

I don't think that it let's you pick from all trade skills, just those you already have picked (from human and I don't remember if magos gains any). If I remeber correctly all the time you get skill +10 at character creation you somehow get this skill at +0 first.

ShadowRay said:

I don't think that it let's you pick from all trade skills, just those you already have picked (from human and I don't remember if magos gains any). If I remeber correctly all the time you get skill +10 at character creation you somehow get this skill at +0 first.

Do you have any particular reason to think this other than intuition?

Other than what I already written, no. It just somewhat fits for me. Ask ffg if you want their interpretation.

As Shadowray said humans get to pick a trade as part of their starting package, without any evidence to the contrary it would be safe to assume the +10 to trade would be to whatever trade you selected for this (or any other trade you chose to purchase at start-up if for some reason you wanted to have more than one).

Illithidelderbrain likes this