Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amurokashu

secrets of arkham reprint

9 posts in this topic

hey guys. with a reprint for secrets of arkham coming later in the yeard does this mean it'll go to 3 of every card or could it stay at 2 of?

Amurokashu said:

hey guys. with a reprint for secrets of arkham coming later in the yeard does this mean it'll go to 3 of every card or could it stay at 2 of?

It's more likely to still have two copies of every card, but there's a very slight probability of having three copies, since there's precedence in AGoT.

I've been hovering on the brink of buying a second box to achieve the full 3x complement. The suspense is killing me.

A reprint is scheduled for 2014 along with the Core set, according to the upcoming page at least. I'm really hoping that FFG will announce it is a 160 card set featuring the 10 story cards and 50x3 cards for the factions.

I used to be doubtful that Fantasy Flight would change it over to the x3 format, but there is precedent with the AGoT deluxe expansions.  Plus, a few months ago Miniature Market had a fire sale on the Secrets of Arkham (blowing through nearly 200 copies in stock).

In the past I know they've received bulk shipments of product from FFG that is being phased out (see AT-43 and Dust Tactics Premium line), so perhaps it's possible?  Keep your fingers crossed.