Sign in to follow this  
MarkAnthonyHorne

B-Wing Weapons

Does anyone know what canon upgrade cards come with the B-Wing?  One looks like the Ion Cannon that came with Slave-1, the other is too blurred to read when you zoom in on the picture, but it looks like 'Autoblaster' ???  I was hoping for the heavy laser canon.

You could always put the heavy laser cannon from the firespray onto it. And who knows maybe the autoblaster is better? Not to mention with the B-wing's most likely awful manuver dial you might want those ion cannons anyway.

Vonpenguin said:

You could always put the heavy laser cannon from the firespray onto it. And who knows maybe the autoblaster is better? Not to mention with the B-wing's most likely awful manuver dial you might want those ion cannons anyway.

The shuttle should also come with the HLC

The card after the Ion cannon is pretty clearly named AUTOBLASTER. I already posted that in a different thread…

Now i would nearly bet my house that this is a new cannon option…

What it does? No idea but since the autoblaster is basically the space version of a sawed off shotgun, i would say it has lots of dice to be rolled onnshort range!

Idk why the OP would prefer the HLC since the autoblaster is a wave 3 card we do not already have, but okay…

I started a thread about the Autoblaster, and someone said he could read the text, and i looked again as well. He might actually have it deciphered.

So it seems you can't reroll eyeball symbols with target lock, and your critical hits count as normal hits. But until we know the weapon's cost and attack dice, we can't really say if it is good or not.