Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unreal_Ed

An index in the FAQ

3 posts in this topic

Hey FFG! 

I think the FAQ could really use an index. Sometimes I have a rule question related to a specific card, but it's a pain to have to read throughout all the questions to find out if the card I'm wondering about is even in the FAQ.

Having an index of terms and cards at the end of the FAQ would help that quite a bit! This is especially going to become more necessary as the game (and the FAQ) keeps expending.

I'm not sure an index for a two-and-a-half page document is necessary. You should be able to remember what's in there after reading through it once, and if you do want to look for a particular card, just use your pdf reader's search function.

Unreal_Ed said:

Hey FFG! 

I think the FAQ could really use an index. Sometimes I have a rule question related to a specific card, but it's a pain to have to read throughout all the questions to find out if the card I'm wondering about is even in the FAQ.

Having an index of terms and cards at the end of the FAQ would help that quite a bit! This is especially going to become more necessary as the game (and the FAQ) keeps expending.

An alphabetical text document containing all rulings would be much more useful than the overly slick FAQ they have.