Sign in to follow this  
MarkAnthonyHorne

Re-release of Wave 1 & Wave 2 ships

You can check the progress of FFG reprints etc. here:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

Filter for miniatures and you'll see that the Wave 1 expansions are still being printed. Once they're on the boat they're approx. 4-6 weeks away from retail stores. Given that my FLGS was expecting the Wave 1 restock in May, and that the Wave 1 is not listed as being on the boat yet, either someone's not updated the site or the Wave 1 restock is going to be late!

The core set, Awing and TIE Interceptor expansions were all recently restocked, I don't think that there's been a shortage of the larger ships as yet.

Most everyopne is out of stock on Tie Advanced, Tie Interceptor and Y-Wing. The place I goto still has a goodly number of Millenium Falcon, Slave I, A-Wing and Core sets available.

Miniature Market.com

CoolStuffInc.com and SciFi Genre.com are also good places to shop, still cheaper than retail, but their prices are starting to work their way up based on the demand.

I did not start collecting until April 10th, so far I've come up with two Core sets, one Millinium Falcon, one Slave I and  three of each of the Y-Wing, A-Wing, TIE Advanced and TIE Interceptor. Might go grab a second set of the Falcon and Slave I mini's just to do the repaints.

bsmith13 said:

Thanks to LordCole for his links…but I just can't find TIE Interceptors ANYWHERE.  Anyone have any other suggestions?

The Interceptor and A-Wing that I ordered from Amazon on Friday are out for delivery now and should be at my house when I get home.

I prefer to patronize my local game shops but obviously none of them had any.