Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
G2 Joe the Condor

Regarding the Shadows of a Black Sun adventure.

127 posts in this topic

$hamrock said:

If for some reason they don't get it up, I'd be more then happy to scan it into the comp and send it to those in need.  Send me a message in a few days if you're getting impatient and I'll get to it. 

Sent you a message $hamrock!

I'd love a copy Shamrock, I couldn't make it to a local game here in Western Australia.

My email is jarradmbrayshaw@gmail.com

HappyDaze said:

Is distributing a scanned copy legal?

That's a grey area.  It's not a "for sale" product, so the usual bits about internet piracy and illegal downloads (which focus on material that is available for purchase) don't really apply.

But by the same token, there's nothing on the booklet that says you can scan and freely share it either.

We know FFG is planning on putting it up on the web, we just don't know when.  And I can understand some folks being eager to get their hands on it, especially if it turns out that FFG is going to wait until after GenCon in August to put it up on their website.

I'd be pleased if you could send me a pdf as well…

thanks for your kind ffer to the gaming community here :)

poohbear3108@hotmail.com

HappyDaze said:

Is distributing a scanned copy legal?

I honestly don't see how it wouldn't be.  I'm not looking to make anything on it, just sending a copy of the "free" booklet to others, for personal use. Anyway, the book says nothing about legalities of the deal.

E-mail messages went out to people that replied here and on PMs.  For some reason I have problems getting gmail, so if you have to reply do so from another address. 

They are all going to be individual pdfs, I have no way to connect them into one.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

$ham

I'll happily take a copy, if you get this before the forums come down for the switchover.

thelickintoad at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

If you could shoot a copy at tehnowizard(at)gmail(dot)com too, that would be sweet. Free RPG day is not really a thing in my corner of the world. 

Cheers,

Adrian

I would love to get a copy too

you can try richie_van-halen@hotmail.com 

or, if it won't work

nacarini@ig.com.br