Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hishgraphics

Beginner Game PCs Paper Minis!

8 posts in this topic

I made a pdf of paper minis for the PCs of the Beginner Game!

You're welcome to download them, print them on card, assemble them and use them for if you're using the characters from the Beginner Game (or PCs that look close enough to be them!) Also included: a bunch of sandtroopers, just to fill up the pdf.

Download them from my blog post here.

papermini-eote-beginner-game-01.jpg

Doc, CrunchyDemon, jordiver2 and 1 other like this

need some Gammorreans, and Trex.  Maybe some Droid guards also.

Otherwise these look great, some nice artwork

star-wars-rpg-370049671?ga_submit_new=10

Litko game accessories makes these acrylic token holders, they are just under an inch and all you do is find some images online of your characters and arange them on a 4x6 document in photoshop or something. then have it printed as a photo at walgreens for 19 cents, cut them out and stick them in and voila!

CrunchyDemon and bradknowles like this

Hishgraphics: With the forum upgrade I thought it was about time I signed up instead of just lurking! :)

I'd like to say thanks for these. I used the PC ones all the way through the beginner adventure and the Long Arm....

Mfluder: Wow, am looking in to getting some of those! 

mfluder and Hishgraphics like this

just thought it'd be helpful to add a link to those Litko stands for newbies.  it takes a while to find them on your own i've found.

1"x1" (stands as pictured above) - you can also choose to get 2"x2" or 3"x3" or 4"x4", depending on what you need a stand for.

or if you're like me and want something a little taller and more to the silhouette of a character you can check out the 1"x2" stands as well.

if you want to get fancy with it, make some beasts using the 2"x1" stands.

hope that helps!

bradknowles and Hishgraphics like this

I've been using paper minis for a while, these ones are a great addition to my collection, thank you.

I also use an online program called HeroMachine (http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/) that lets you sort of customize character pictures like a virtual paper doll.  There are some pieces and parts in there suitable for Star Wars characters.  Make your character, Print Screen, copy-paste into Paint, crop and good to go.  Perfectly resizable.

Just wanted to toss this on here as one more option for your paper mini needs.

Edited by CrunchyDemon
bradknowles likes this