Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scantrell24

Atlanta, GA Regional on Saturday, May 4th

13 posts in this topic

I would like to invite everyone to attend Georgia's one and only regional tournament, to be held on Saturday, May 4th at The Raven's Nest in Marietta, which is about 30 minutes northwest of Atlanta. 

I'm just member of the Atlanta meta, not affiliated with the store, but they've told us the start time will be 1pm EST with an entry fee of $20 and prizes to the top 8 players, including $40 cash for first place.

If you're from the Atlanta area and haven't joined our Facebook group, feel free to do so. We also have an email list, so just let me know if you'd like to be added. Thanks!

scantrell24 said:

I would like to invite everyone to attend Georgia's one and only regional tournament, to be held on Saturday, May 4th at The Raven's Nest in Marietta, which is about 30 minutes northwest of Atlanta.

I'm just member of the Atlanta meta, not affiliated with the store, but they've told us the start time will be 1pm EST with an entry fee of $20 and prizes to the top 8 players, including $40 cash for first place.

If you're from the Atlanta area and haven't joined our Facebook group, feel free to do so. We also have an email list, so just let me know if you'd like to be added. Thanks!

Your original post is a little difficult to read, so I'm hoping this is easier to read for people.

And if the quote is still illegible!

Original Post:

"I would like to invite everyone to attend Georgia's one and only regional tournament, to be held on Saturday, May 4th at The Raven's Nest in Marietta, which is about 30 minutes northwest of Atlanta.

If you're from the Atlanta area and haven't joined our Facebook group, feel free to do so. We also have an email list, so just let me know if you'd like to be added. Thanks!"

I am planning on coming out from Savannah and excited to see a group so close.  Will there be any melee or is it all joust?

Well it's a one day event starting in the afternoon so I doubt there will be Melee, but I will try to confirm. Glad you can make it!

just made the executive decision to attend. flight and hotel booked. see you chumps there!

ps: will CP4 be available at the shop or do I need to scramble to find one prior?

dcdennis said:

just made the executive decision to attend. flight and hotel booked. see you chumps there!

ps: will CP4 be available at the shop or do I need to scramble to find one prior?

I thought you had stopped playing?

Also…

How wuuuuude!!

mdc273 said:

dcdennis said:

I thought you had stopped playing?

Also…

How wuuuuude!!

every game i lose i tell myself this game sucks and im never playing again :P 

dcdennis said:

every game i lose i tell myself this game sucks and im never playing again :P 

Hah! I know that feeling. All my Stark decks get ripped apart because I'm more of a Timmy. ><

I"m not sure if A Turn of the Tide will be in stock at the store but you can feel free to call or email them. Glad you can make it!

The Raven's Nest

688 Whitlock Ave, STE 400 Marietta GA 30064

678-637-8000

ravensnestgames@gmail.com

http://www.rngames.com/