Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spectrum

First post just saying hi

35 posts in this topic

Well count me in! I have 21 painted and counting.

Eventually I will have miniatures from all expansions done and would love to submit them.

I am sure if enough people want this, it could and SHOULD be done :-)

adjogi said:

Well count me in! I have 21 painted and counting.

Eventually I will have miniatures from all expansions done and would love to submit them.

I am sure if enough people want this, it could and SHOULD be done :-)

It's great to see so much enthusiasm on this matter :)

All that's left is confirmation by Talisman Island whether it can be done…

And to finish what i started a couple of days ago… here's the painted figure of the Sage which concludes the Reaper Expanion figures.

226666_10152778794000514_664437243_n.jpg

It's certainly a possibility that I could feature a whole gallery for each mini. It would likely have to wait until I am set to reboot the site, which was planned for the other month, but real life happenings intervened. Anyone can feel free to email me pics and I will get to it when I am able.

That's nice to hear, talismanisland, and thank you for taking these ideas into consideration. :)

Certainly a gallery for each mini would be a godsend. The part that I was wondering if it would be possible was, when you click on an expansion in the minis section, it would show you a random member's pic of each mini from that particular expansion (but only one of each character). Then, when you click on a particular character, you get taken to its gallery. Do you guys think that's possible?

I've had a word with the guys (i.e me) and I think it is quite possible, but will have to look at the whys and wherefores of it all. It won't be that soon, but it's on the list… :)

Sigh.  I have many talents, but completely suck at crafty things. I must be content to use my Talisman figures as they are.  Wish they came painted!

talismanisland said:

I've had a word with the guys (i.e me) and I think it is quite possible, but will have to look at the whys and wherefores of it all. It won't be that soon, but it's on the list… :)

That's great news :) By that time i'm sure i'll have quite many more figures ready! Let the crafting begin!

Spectrum said:

talismanisland said:

That's great news :) By that time i'm sure i'll have quite many more figures ready! Let the crafting begin!

Yes, it's nice to know that we can submit things, even though they're already 'claimed'. :)

The long wait for my Talisman revised 4th edition plus 7 expansions is almost over :D Just one week left until it arrives, so i better get those brushes and paints ready to continue what i started !

This goes out to TalismanIsland: Any news on the request for people posting their painted figures on the site? Cheers.