Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hundreds

The Unofficial Action Window Reference Card player aid

9 posts in this topic

Just wanted to post on here that I made a player aid that can help players remember exactly when all the Action Windows come up throughout a game. It is a nice small printout that you can use instead of opening the rulebook every time you want to check when the next Action Window is scheduled.

The Unofficial Action Window Reference Card v1.0

Thanks,

Jay

That actually looks quite useful. I may try shrinking it down to card size and sleeving it to leave out in my play area, at least for casual games.

It's nice, but I actually like the flow chart at the end of the rules better. I just cut, paste, and shrank it. But this is good too.

Very useful indeed. Thanks for doing this.

One suggestion about the actual timing, though: Action Windows are happening just before the phases end, not at their end. I see them as another step before the phases actually end. Also, the first Action Window during Conflict Phase is after the phase begins, not at its beginning. This might be very important, given that this kind of games hangs on every word, literally, with possible additional steps to be added later or by some cards.

Heheh! Well, um, I guess you could just use the rulebook if you want to be that specific about the wording of the timing.

But thanks guys!

Well, it´s just a correction of specifics you´re already giving, and I don´t see where this is making things more specific. I mean the whole point of the card is to help with pinpointing the action windows, so I guess it wouldn´t hurt to use the correct ones. burla  I really appreciate your effort, and under usual circumstances, your card is, of course, right. I´m just saying that there might be rules or cards coming up which will make it wrong. It´s not that it didn´t happen in other LCGs, so I just wanted to help.