Sign in to follow this  
Pyromaniacal

Miskatonic Horror: New Card Expansion, or pieces of old?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what EXACTLY is contained within the Miskatonic U expansion. It looks like a big board expansion, but as far as I understand it, there is no board. It has Madness and Injury cards. And Nodens and Bast cards. Is it pieces of other expansions cobbled together to form a mega-card expansion (and therefore, potentially saving me money, had I not bought Dunwich and King in Yellow today?, or maybe even in spite of that?) or is it all 100% new content? Is it a combination of old cards from various expansions AND new content?

Please, I would love a detailed LIST of what it includes. (And what expansion it is from/relates to, if you can too.)

Thank you! :D

It also has several cards enhancing the interaction among expansions (Dark Pharoah encounters in Kingsport, for instance, or a very clever dynamic allowing Act cards from King in Yellow to never dilute). It's modular, so that you can add what you like / what suits best your needs, and there is no need to have all the previously released expansions in order to enjoy MH: if you don't have something, you can simply leave out the cards related to the expansions you don't have. I'd say it's a must have, Arkham becomes much a better game with MH in, but I have also to warn you that MH increases the difficulty of the game a bit