Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richsabre

Forum game

169 posts in this topic

GrandSpleen said:

I'll make a wild guess -- how about Grimbeorn?

bjorn being a word for "bear," but I can't get "famous" for "grim"…. so, wild guess!

Good try, but sorry, no. A hint: think how we call a famous person…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lleimmoen said:

GrandSpleen said:

 

I'll make a wild guess -- how about Grimbeorn?

bjorn being a word for "bear," but I can't get "famous" for "grim"…. so, wild guess!

 

 

Good try, but sorry, no. A hint: think how we call a famous person…

 

Oooh Celeborn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

legolas18 said:

Sorry… Can I do a clue out of turn? reir   My clue is… Vital part of a fish + Happy

sure :) gilgalad?

rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ellareth said:

lleimmoen said:

A hint: think how we call a famous person…

Oooh Celeborn

I had no idea it would be that hard, but then I myself can never answer almost any riddles. Congrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

richsabre said:

legolas18 said:

 

Sorry… Can I do a clue out of turn? reir   My clue is… Vital part of a fish + Happy

 

 

sure :) gilgalad?

rich

Yep! Nice Rich. I think it's your turn. Next time, I'll try to think of something harder!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks! that one actually made me think for quite a while then it just came to me :)

mmmm….what clue to do next……..i think it shall be

person leaning towards the dark side of life…..cat

rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lleimmoen said:

Assuming I was correct, I get another one.

Chocolate + Calendar + Firm (w/out able)

looks like you have us stuck….a clue perhaps? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GrandSpleen said:

Got it!  It was the Lord of the Eagles.  [guy + why] + here

Nice XD.

I'm pretty bad with word-plays so someone else can ask the next question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0