Sign in to follow this  
Sprolly G

Straight X-wing's

What do you think about that modification:

Luke + R2D2+Shield Upgrade+DTF

Wedge + Veteran Instincts + Engine Upgrade + R2

Biggs + R5P9

Its a bit more defensive i wonder how it will work on Phantoms

I actually prefer VI on Luke instead of DTF. In my experience my ships were getting killed with normal hits much more than by crits. I was getting better results with VI on Luke instead of DTF.

When i think about it i think you are right... still thinking about the rest... Push the Limit is nice on Wedge but i need something that shoots before those pesky Phantoms also i wonder how this list will work against Falcons...

That's why I went with Jensen over Biggs. Jensen with VI would give you 2 PS10 pilots and a PS9 pilot in Wedge. Another thing is, without Biggs, you don't have to worry about formation flying and have more options for maneuvering. I wouldn't worry too much about Wedge at PS 9 either. Phantom player takes initiative? You know where Whisper will be and can use your boost to get him. Phantom player gives you initiative? You get to shoot a 1 agility Whisper.

Edited by zathras23

Do you think Luke Wes and wedge would be competitive in the current meta?

Well, I'll be flying them next Saturday in a tourney so I'll find out.Wes w/VILuke w/VI & R2D2Wedge w/PTL, R2 & Engine Upgrade100 points.

How did you do today?

Played my X-wing list (Wes, Wedge and Luke) on Polish Championships... and all i can say is that i should take the Falcon :D

Lost 3 games won only 2... 

In one game i lost becouse of dice... the other was lost to chewbacca + something (dumb move on my part should go for the falcon from the beggining) and one to Corran + 2 X-wings... can't remeber who flew them... 3 x Xwing has one weaknes those shields and HP's... falcon alone has 13 hit points before he is done... my x-wings got 15... i didn't even used R2-D2 becouse luke got blasted before i even had a chance in using them :unsure:

Well, I'll be flying them next Saturday in a tourney so I'll find out.Wes w/VILuke w/VI & R2D2Wedge w/PTL, R2 & Engine Upgrade100 points.

How did you do today?

Went 2-1 placing 3rd in an 8 player tourney. Lost the third game to the winner of the tourney.

How did you do today?

Went 2-1 placing 3rd in an 8 player tourney. Lost the third game to the winner of the tourney.

Nice. Did you fly against any YT-1300 or turreted ship list at the tourney?

How did you do today?

Nice. Did you fly against any YT-1300 or turreted ship list at the tourney?

Nope, all three games were proper dogfights. :)

I ran that against my girlfriend and made her rage quit…lol. I took out 2 of her ties in my first attack run and she accused me of cheating. 

I'm not sure, but think you lost.