Sign in to follow this  
pitsch

Manuver Templates

I bought the ones from applied perspective. The movement ones are transparent Greg, with a custom no lines on straight templates (in retrospect I should have gotten him to engrave my last name on all the templates). I also picked up a transparent red range ruler with "pew pew" on it and stress/focus/evade/ion tokens in different colors. Word on the tokens, the red stress tokens are really dark compared to the neon green/blue/orange ones for the token. It was worth the $50 for the custom engraving and all the tokens. They fit nicely into the pill boxes I bought from the dollar store. 

I have also bought my tokens, range rulers and templates (see image below) from applied perspective and so have 2-3 other guys from our X-Wing group (Copenhagen X-Wings)

Photo_2.jpg

Templates: Mirror silver

Target Locks: Red & blue (standard fluorescent blue and transparent red)

Stress & Crit: Transparent red

Focus & Evade: Fluorescent green

Shields: Fluorescent blue

Really nice quality items. I haven't received my second order yet, but I went all in and ordered the radiant (color changing) templates and range ruler (at $49,99 and $19,99 each) some more Shield tokens and 4 Ion tokens (in fluorescent orange)

anybody have the mirrored silver movement templates? from applied perspective?? how do they look? do the numbers show up well? or do they look like mirrors?? i have seen the purple ones and think they look great i just dont like purple..lol 

Edited by Swedge

anybody have the mirrored silver movement templates? from applied perspective?? how do they look? do the numbers show up well? or do they look like mirrors?? i have seen the purple ones and think they look great i just dont like purple..lol 

The post that's literally right above yours has a picture of the mirrored silver. Lol.

The post that's literally right above yours has a picture of the mirrored silver. Lol.

doh how did i miss that.. and yep dont like them cause you cant see the numbers well...  mirrored black would be cool if they had it... 

first and foremost i want them to be functional and not overly tarted up with logos etc..(team Covenant are you listening)  i have some acrylic ones already but just thought the mirrored purple ones my friend has look even better. I am just not a fan of the purple. I see they offer a slate grey and that might work..  still think mirrored black would be cool. Mirrored silver doesn't seem to have enough contrast. 

doh how did i miss that.. and yep dont like them cause you cant see the numbers well...  mirrored black would be cool if they had it...

You can paint the numbers. Applied perspective ships them with the paper still on them and the numbers exposed so you can paint them and then remove the paper.

I too have been thinking of buying some acrylic maneuver templates, but I haven't been able to find some with the new maneuvers on them. I understand the template is the same as the old ones, but I'd prefer it to have all the moves available labeled on it. 

Does anyone know where to get acrylic maneuver templates with the new moves labeled? 

Here is a pic of mine.

20151225_175815_zpsdl4jz7bo.jpg

What's the purpose of this tray? Looks to be an inconvenient way to both store and transport them. And I imagine during a game you just dump them out anyways, since it looks like it'd be obnoxious always try to fish the template you need out of its hole.

Actually, I LOVE this tray. I keep it in the top of my Plano 1337 and it fits with no issues. Oh, I have an awesome lid for the tray for when it's in transit that uses magnets.

20160121_202549_zpsfyaayuoo.jpg

I also keep my templates in them for games most of the time. For ones I use often enough, I tend to leave those out. It's also fantastic for moving between games at tournaments. My templates aren't falling all over the place and I can put my ships, cards, and dice all on top of it to move around. I LOVE this thing!

Edited by heychadwick