Sign in to follow this  
scythemonkey

[Tool] 40k RPG Tools: Master Bestiary, Master Armoury, Library, and more to come

40kRPGTools.com is growing every day with more resources for GMs.  Here are some of the current features:

Master Bestiary  1500+ entities.  Every Stat'd npc in the 40k RPG universe with source book and page number.  Find critters fast.  

Master Armoury  1100+ weapons.  Complete listing of every weapon in the 40k RPG universe with stat block, source book, and page number.

Master Library  70 books.  Full tables of contents (even when the real book is missing one), and organized by type to help you figure out which book to get next.

Overall Features

• Comprehensive: The goal is to be 100% complete
  • Fast Search Tables: just type in a few letters and get results immediately
  • Filtering Tables: filter your tables by book, setting, entity type, etc.
  • Interlinked:  Books reference their contents, master lists refernece their books and settings, etc.
  • Commentable:  Any item can be commented on if you find a mistake or want to make a note for other GMs.

Enjoy and tell me what you think!

I like how the master book list tells you which bits from which books are still missing from the database (eg. Tome of Excess' bestiary is there, but the weapons aren't yet).

BYE

Scythemonkey,

first off - fantastic resource, alot of work has clearly gone into it.

Secondly - I spend a lot of time running games away from an internet connection, do you have/plan to have a downloadable version of you masterpiece?

Regards

Surak

Hi Surak, thanks!

Currently the entire datasets for each page (Bestiary, Weapons, etc), load with the page.  So if you go to the page and save it to your desktop it should still work just fine without an internet connection!  Hope that helps.

Otherwise I don't have plans to take if offline yet, maybe an app or something at some point in the future but I'm fairly short for time.

Hi Surak, thanks!

Currently the entire datasets for each page (Bestiary, Weapons, etc), load with the page.  So if you go to the page and save it to your desktop it should still work just fine without an internet connection!  Hope that helps.

Otherwise I don't have plans to take if offline yet, maybe an app or something at some point in the future but I'm fairly short for time.

Scythemonkey,

I've tried downloading the Web page but it doesn't work. I get the background and the menu's on the left of the screen but the data table in the middle is missing. Any thoughts as this is such a useful resource when I do have net access?

Regards

Surak