Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CELLWOOD

Eldar in Deathwatch?

9 posts in this topic

Is there a supplement that provides info on the Eldar? I know The Outer Reaches gives some info on some Eldar characters and their goals, but I was looking for a more generalized look at some of their units. If their isn't a supplement in Deathwatch, is there one in Dark Heresy or Rogue Trader that I could use, or maybe if someone has some homebrew rules that I could make use of?

There's a supplement by one of the writers from FFG called "Children of Isha" that is Eldar enemies built for Deathwatch.

Rogue Trader's Koronus Bestiary has a great selection of Eldar, but no vehicles, and as far as I remember, no rules for making an Aspect Warrior into an Exarch. Still: Avatar of Khaine. Wraithlords. It's good stuff.

Plushy said:

There's a supplement by one of the writers from FFG called "Children of Isha" that is Eldar enemies built for Deathwatch.

I did a google search and the supplement in question, made by NO-1_H3r3, is unavailable to me. I tried the website, and it doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I foundit. It looks pretty sweet! The only thing it doesn't seem to have that I plan to use for my campaign are Warp Spiders, so it looks like I'll have to make those myself. I'm sure my players will appreciate fighting an enemy that simply teleports behind their defences in the middle of their watch station. Hehehe…

Check out "ark of souls" which is a dungeon crawl for deathwatch aboard a Space Hulk.  There is a whole section on Eldar enemies and they do include Warp Spiders as well as Warp Spider Exarchs. 

How did you find it? I've been trying for an hour, and I can't get the website to work; links give me a 404 error, and when I type the URL myself, it doesn't load. Do I just wait, or what?

Plushy said:

I did a google search and the supplement in question, made by NO-1_H3r3, is unavailable to me. I tried the website, and it doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I foundit. It looks pretty sweet! The only thing it doesn't seem to have that I plan to use for my campaign are Warp Spiders, so it looks like I'll have to make those myself. I'm sure my players will appreciate fighting an enemy that simply teleports behind their defences in the middle of their watch station. Hehehe…

Likewise, might I ask how?

Been trying to find this fruitlessly for days...perhaps my google-fu is weak, but the website declines access...mind messaging me a link? Or a copy of the PDF to quoth@hotmail.com ?

Cheers,

Mark