Sign in to follow this  
Vaapad

Naval attackers/defenders and meereen tourney ground

If a character is declared as a naval attacker or defender, can the opponent respond with meereen tourney ground to reduce the str of the naval attacker/defender?

Thanks

From the "Challenge Enhancement" rules insert:

"Any character declared as an attacker or defender through the (Naval) enhancement allows players to trigger responses off a character being declared as an attacker or defender respectively."

So yes, Meereen Tourney Grounds, and anything else that with an "after a character is declared as an attacker" Response, can be used against a Naval attacker.

My law school professors always used to respond, "RTFR!" (read the f*cking rule) when they got questions that could be dealt with just looking at the statutes.  I am ashamed :).

ktom said:

Yeah, well, I've found it best not to assume people can handle the law school tone for feedback I would naturally want to use, too. complice

well, you hearby have my permission to RTFR me if I pull this kind of offense again :)