Sign in to follow this  
Eldil

A Game of Thrones LCG lot for sale (Core, All House Expansions, Clash Of Arms-Tale of Champions)

Hey everybody:

This lot will be going up on e-bay in less than a week, but I thought I'd post it here first to see if anyone was interested. It's my entire Game of Thrones card collection. I love the game, but I no longer have the time to play it. All cards are in mint condition. I'm asking for $400, not including S&H (probably priority mail boxes). Included is the following:

* 3 copies of A Game of Thrones Core Set (MSRP $40 each)
* 1 copy of Lords of Winter (MSRP $30)
* 1 copy of Kings of the Storm (MSRP $30)
* 1 copy of Queen of Dragons (MSRP $30)
* 1 copy of Lions of the Rock (MSRP $30)
* 3 copies of Kings of the Sea (First edition printing, MSRP $30)*
* 1.5 copies of Princes of the Sun (First edition printing, MSRP $30)**
* 1 copy of each chapter pack from the "A Clash of Arms" cycle (First edition printing, MSRP $60)***
* 1 copy of each chapter pack from the "A Time of Ravens" cycle (First edition printing, MSRP $60)***
* 1 copy of each chapter pack from the "King's Landing" cycle (First edition printing, MSRP $60)***
* 1 copy of each chapter pack from the "Defenders of the North" cycle (First edition printing, MSRP $60)***
* 1 copy of each chapter pack from the "Brotherhood without Banners" cycle (MSRP $90)
* 1 copy of each chapter pack from the "Secrets of Oldtown" cycle (MSRP $90)
* 1 copy of each chapter pack from the "A Tale of Champions" cycle (MSRP $90)
* 500+ proxies****

* The first edition printing of Kings of the Sea had 1x copy of 60 cards, so I bought three to build a full playset of x3 copies. The current edition contains x3 copies of each, and is priced at MSRP $30, so that's how I'm listing it here. The three resin Greyjoy house cards that came with my first edition copies (not included in the current edition) are included in this lot.

** The first edition printing of Princes of the Sun had 2x copies of 60 cards, so I bought a second set and split it with a friend to build a full playset of x3 copies. The current edition contains x3 copies of each, and is priced at MSRP $30, so that's how I'm listing it here.

*** The first edition printing of each chapter pack in this cycle contained x1 copy of 10 cards and x3 copies of 10 cards (40 cards total).

**** I used old, pre-LCG era AGOT cards to make up proxies so that I had at least x3 copy of each card, and x6 copies of some cards that I would use in multiple decks (Narrow Escape, for example). I'm including these with the lot.

PM me if you're interested; otherwise I'll make an announcement when the ebay auction goes up.

Cheers,

Nate

Hey all:

Just a heads up; if you're interested, I've put the collection on ebay. I'm not sure of the FFG forum rules for posting to third-party sales sites, so I won't post the link here, but you can search for it as "A Game of Thrones LCG Collection Lot (3600+ cards)," or just PM me for the link.

Cheers,
Nate