Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArcaneSpringbrd

Wave 2 in FLGS?

7 posts in this topic

I have a Millenium Falcon, an A-Wing and 2 TIE Interceptors on order at my FLGS, but they haven't come in yet.

Are Wave 2 ships in FLGS yet?  Specifically those in Canada?

Arcane Springboard said:

I have a Millenium Falcon, an A-Wing and 2 TIE Interceptors on order at my FLGS, but they haven't come in yet.

Are Wave 2 ships in FLGS yet?  Specifically those in Canada?

I'm over in Vancouver BC, most of the stores have already got and sold out of their wave 2 stuff 2 weeks ago

sorry to hear your stuff that was already ordered hasn't even arrived yet

Not sure about Canada but my local FLGS just ran out of A-Wings (thanks to me :)) and their distributor is out of stock now.

I just checked the barnesandnoble.com and Amazon.com and they both have core sets and all expansions available.

My 'local' store (by local I mean half an hour drive, but only place in the state I can find that stocks X-Wing) sold out there initial wave 2 shipment and have a second shipment in stock now. They have all the wave 2 gear including core set, as well as some X-Wing and TIE Fighter expansions.

Here so far the wave 2 tie interceptor and a wings have been sparse but everything else is easy to get. I'm still waiting on my order of tie interceptors and a wings as well.