Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rekath16

The Battle for Laketown Rules

6 posts in this topic

Lovely Community,

Can someone give a short overview of the Laketown-rules? I cant find the rulessheet in the support section and in Germany we are still waiting for it.

Danke! ;-)

But there I dont see the significance of the keyword "Burn", especially WHEN it is resolved. I dont see, when I have to draw Smaug etc etc etc.

When you reveal a card that "resolves burn Damage" you total the number of "burn" in play and add it as damage to lake town. 

For Smaug, at the start of the quest phase (b4 u commit characters) you randomly pick a Smaug from the Smaug deck and either place him in the staging area or engaged with the first player. At the end of the turn the Smaug card is placed in a seperate discard pile. Once you run out of Smaug characters in the Smaug deck it just resets like the encounter deck does 

Pharmboys2013 said:

When you reveal a card that "resolves burn Damage" you total the number of "burn" in play and add it as damage to lake town. 

For Smaug, at the start of the quest phase (b4 u commit characters) you randomly pick a Smaug from the Smaug deck and either place him in the staging area or engaged with the first player. At the end of the turn the Smaug card is placed in a seperate discard pile. Once you run out of Smaug characters in the Smaug deck it just resets like the encounter deck does 

There is one more thing about burn damage. Every time when you assign burn damage to lake town every player can exhaust any number of charachters and assign any number of burn damage to him. Any charachters cannot assign more damage then his vitality. Something like this