Sign in to follow this  
chromag33

Update Miniture Market

Pygon said:

My AWing/Interceptor order placed on 1/28/13 just shipped!  Yay!

Good news!

I am jealous…  My 10/18 pre-order at coolstuffinc still in pre-order status.

Though I have enought to keep me entertained… got a completely different mat idea coming in today… Hoping it works out well.

Vorpal Sword said:

Goldenfoon said:

I am new to pre-ordering miniatures, and did so this time since the prices were so good. At the time there were plenty listed so i placed my order. But after reading these posts it seems that people are worried that their order won't be filled due to the product not actually being available. Is this how miniature market works, overestimating the amount of product they get so not all orders get filled?

A couple of people have reported that their FLGS orders were shorted, and Miniature Market seems to be a little late getting theirs--which I think is leading to some anxiety that there might not be enough product to go around.

But apparently they are shipping orders already, and I had a reassuring e-mail from their customer service people yesterday (for whatever that's worth), so hopefully all of their orders will be going out by the end of the week.

I figured a business that does a large volume of online sales and preorders would be pretty good handling accurate and timely transactions otherwise they wouldn't be around that long.

On another note the order that I place on Feb 16th has shipped.

Finally got my tracking number tonight. Although I got an email saying it shipped yesterday (which would have meant that I would receive it tonight) but more than 24 hours later I got my tracking number… and they didn't actually ship it until today. Not a big deal, but it is a little annoying. I have noticed MM tends to say things are shipped when they really don't ship until 24 hours later. It's a little annoying.