Sign in to follow this  
chromag33

Update Miniture Market

Hello  all just got an e-mail from Miniture Market.( We are expecting our shipments to come in some time this week or early next week. Once we get our shipment are going to be working on getting the orders out as quickly as we can. I would suggest keeping your eye on your order status from your Miniature Market account as it will tell you if your order has been completed, shipped, etc).Just got this today was hoping for better news and I ordered mine back on the 6th of Feb. STAY ON TARGET,STAY ON TARGET!

I hope you are joking….I noticed they took of the sing that says 2 day shipping delay on orders after the 25…must be that they took so much pre-orders that they already have most of them ready to ship and some were left without the items…

I ordered 1 of each and 2 A wings from MM… :( My hope just went down with Porkins

Doesn't surprise me much, I pre-ordered from coolstuffinc and that is still in "pre-order" status.

Makes sense there would be a delay, they probably receive pallets a day of stuff and need to sort and repack/ship.  A few days delay doesn't surprise me.

No joke thats the e-mail they sent me. It's a little dissapointing that if I read other threads right that some already have the 2nd wave and there seems to be a shortage of 2nd wave models,hope its all hipe.Greetings

I received my shipping notice as well, placed my order last September so I'm more than eager to get these in-hand.

1x Falcon

1x Slave I

4x TIE In

4x A-Wing

Thanks,

Pygon said:

The order I placed on 1/26/13 just Shipped!

I have another on 1/28/13… come on baby…

Hopefully it's all linked with a LINEAR RELATION and the order I placed on 1/27 with nws-online will ship tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Wowsers Gatdget thats good news I guess that means they are filling orders,hope one of them is mine.Yeah :)                       PS. just cheked Miniture markets site and they already put the TIE Interceptor out of stock and only 2 more A-wings,hope this means they are filling out the pre orders.Greettings                                                 

Bah, it appears I can't edit an older post.

As I said earlier, my MiniatureMarket 1/26/13 order (2 Falcons and 2 Slave Is) shipped, estimated arrival 3/1!

My 1/28/13 order (3 A-Wings and 3 Interceptors) as of the end of the same day (2/27/13) has not shipped yet.  :(

Pygon said:

Bah, it appears I can't edit an older post.

As I said earlier, my MiniatureMarket 1/26/13 order (2 Falcons and 2 Slave Is) shipped, estimated arrival 3/1!

My 1/28/13 order (3 A-Wings and 3 Interceptors) as of the end of the same day (2/27/13) has not shipped yet.  :(

How did you get your expected delivery date? Mine was shipped today from miniature market and I can't seem to find a tracking number.

Pygon said:

A little later I got a second email with UPS tracking information.

Shoot I never got that. But my status online says my entire order has shipped (1 falcon, 1 slave 1, 4 A wings and 3 interceptors) order placed 1/19/13. Hopefully they actually shipped today. Coming from St Louis even if ground I should get it tomorrow.

Hopefully that doesn't mean A-Wing and TIE Interceptor orders made sometime past 1/19/13 were too late to have their orders filled with the first order.

I'll be mashing my Account page tomorrow to watch for that order to ship.  Let's hope.

I am new to pre-ordering miniatures, and did so this time since the prices were so good. At the time there were plenty listed so i placed my order. But after reading these posts it seems that people are worried that their order won't be filled due to the product not actually being available. Is this how miniature market works, overestimating the amount of product they get so not all orders get filled?

Goldenfoon said:

I am new to pre-ordering miniatures, and did so this time since the prices were so good. At the time there were plenty listed so i placed my order. But after reading these posts it seems that people are worried that their order won't be filled due to the product not actually being available. Is this how miniature market works, overestimating the amount of product they get so not all orders get filled?

A couple of people have reported that their FLGS orders were shorted, and Miniature Market seems to be a little late getting theirs--which I think is leading to some anxiety that there might not be enough product to go around.

But apparently they are shipping orders already, and I had a reassuring e-mail from their customer service people yesterday (for whatever that's worth), so hopefully all of their orders will be going out by the end of the week.