Sign in to follow this  
Stile2112

Got my Wave 2 ships today… WOOT!!!

still no change whatsoever on my nws-online preorder, no ETA, nothing. All my local options here in Quebec get stuff weeks or months by default after it spreads in the US. It might be several weeks before I get my hands on my order, considering the USPS - Canada Post transition is not the smoothest.

My FLGS had their router go down last week, so they had to phone in all their orders, which delayed their FFG stuff.  So I won't have my big pre-order until tomorrow or maybe eve Friday.  UGH!!! :(

R5Don4 said:

Umm, ok

IMG_4986_zpse00fdb82.jpg

How long do you cook them for? :)

Thought it was interesting how the different Falcon models have varying degrees of exhaust coloring (the dark patches around the circles near the back of the ship).  I wonder if that was deliberate or just something that happened during production.

I contacted Miniature Market about the status of my order but haven't heard back yet.  I was supposed to recieve an email when they shipped it, but they may not even have them in yet. I know the local Barnes n Nobles will have some in stock soon, I should have just waited and bought them straight from there. 

To make a long story short I called Miniature Market myself (2/26/13)  and after speaking with a young lady I was informed that Miniature Market expects their shipment to arrive THIS week. All orders that were placed ON or AFTER 2/25/13 will take two days longer as posted on Miniature Market`s own website. If I hear anything new I will be more than happy to let you know but as of 2/26/13 we are awaiting Miniature Market to recieve their shipment (which once again Miniature Market expects this to happen THIS week.)

johnwiser said:

To make a long story short I called Miniature Market myself (2/26/13)  and after speaking with a young lady I was informed that Miniature Market expects their shipment to arrive THIS week. All orders that were placed ON or AFTER 2/25/13 will take two days longer as posted on Miniature Market`s own website. If I hear anything new I will be more than happy to let you know but as of 2/26/13 we are awaiting Miniature Market to recieve their shipment (which once again Miniature Market expects this to happen THIS week.)

Thanks for posting this, I had the same questions since I pre-ordered mine from Miniature Market as well.