Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Curon Hifor

Regional Qualifier rules?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone have a link or something that explains what rules are in place for the X-Wing Regional games?  Curious if the points total is 100, 200, etc.  That kind of thing.  Curious if they were doing missions in there or whatnot.

Curon Hifor said:

Anyone have a link or something that explains what rules are in place for the X-Wing Regional games?  Curious if the points total is 100, 200, etc.  That kind of thing.  Curious if they were doing missions in there or whatnot.

Unless otherwise stated, tournaments use the tournament rules found on the support page. I assume that regionals will be the same.

DoubleNot7 said:

It would be rather nice to see some FFG published scenarios start appearing.  Yes, that was direct at you FFG!

There are at least five FFG-published scenarios that have already appeared.

DoubleNot7 said:

Where are they posted?  I certainly missed them.

Check the rules book that came with your core set.  Also, I think the Falcon comes with one?

[disappoinment] oh, those scenarios…[/disappointment]

Most of those scenarios are rather weak and only suitable for small games with select ships.  The Falcon does come with a scenario also, it is a smugglers ****** and grab type scenario.  FFG could use to publish some pdf scenarios on the internet now and then.