Sign in to follow this  
Rodzilla68

Adventure 3 Questions

1. Does the Guild of Jewelers also control Sienne and Isabeau? I assume so because I don't even see where Sienne is used in any other scenarios! However, "At your orders!" only talks about moving Kornak and Valrut. Maybe because their movement is based on a die roll whereas Sienne and Isabeau can move 4 spaces like any other character?

2. What happens if a Guild member wins a fight against a gang that has no treasure - can they collect 2 ducats from the player instead?

3. Why do Sienne and Isabeau have a mind value if they never pick locks??

4. Would a gang member ever attack a Guild member? It doesn't seem like there is any reason to because they can't gain anything other than moving a Guild member 3 spaces and fighting Sienne and Isabeau is risky because they get 3 dice vs. 2 for everyone else.

I saw a similar post on BoardGameGeek and it looks like the jewelers act like any other gang, so each of the 4 characters uses normal character movement.  Also, they would collect 2 ducats if the player doesn't have any treasure.