Sign in to follow this  
dustin5

KEEP CALM the EMPEROR PROTECTS!

We had custome T-shirts made for our gaming group (mine is army green, but I'm not in the pic). 

I'm sure Games Workshop will send us a "Cease and desist" letter, but they can kiss the butts of our bolter pistols! ;-)

581019_10151751865204392_688705595_n.jpgPublish

Thanks! I saw one the design on a 40k JPEG and our GM's wife said we have to have these shirts for game night. In fact, Dark Heresy is the longest running game we currently play in our group's schedule.

Oh, and I am not making fun of WFRP 3rd edition, but recently our group thought about playing that. On Friday tho, everyone of us kept knocking stuff off the table or dropping dice, pens spilling stuff, etc. (and we where sober too). My wife said out load that maybe we should not play 3rd edition (since it uses all those pieces and stuff)….

You guys are awsome! Very nice shirts, by the way. I'd be proud to wear them, myself. I believe, if you create them, there is no problem unless you try and make a buck off them. You're okay, unless they change the laws where you live. Dark Heresy is the longest running game in our group as well!