• Announcements

• FFG Fra

Upcoming Changes to the Fantasy Flight Games Forums   01/20/2017

Hello Fantasy Flight Games forum community!   This week, we will be making some important changes to your Fantasy Flight Games community account and the way that you log into the Fantasy Flight Games community forums and web store.   We have been working hard to integrate with the rest of the Asmodee group, and we are happy to announce a unified way to access all the websites and apps made by Fantasy Flight Games, Days of Wonder, and Asmodee!   For most users, nothing will change: you will still log into the Fantasy Flight Games forums using your current login name and password. Only the login user interface will be new.   For a few users, your credentials might be slightly changed. For example, this could happen to users who have both a Fantasy Flight Games and Days of Wonder account, or in the case of conflicting login names across platforms. When these situations occur, special e-mails will be sent to those users with an easy explanation about those changes and what steps to take next. For any of you receiving those e-mails, please make sure to follow the instructions carefully.   Remember, official communications from Fantasy Flight Games or Asmodee.Net will never ask for your password.   What are the benefits for you as a player? Using a unified account to access all of our web services and apps makes your life simpler. Over time, you will see new features emerging, such as keeping all of your friends under a single account, finding friends easily in apps with online play, or developing your personal profile by adding to your board games collection. These are just some of the features that you will see during the next year, once this important technical step is complete.   Important note: The migration of the forums to our new system will take place on Tuesday, January 24th. The forums will be offline for about two hours during that time. Once the migration is complete, older forum posts may look strange for up to 24 hours as we rebuild them in our new system.   We can’t wait to connect our board game communities and build bridges between universes, game systems, players, events, groups, game clubs, and more! This is only the first step in bringing people and games closer together. For more information, read our FAQ at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/.   Best regards,   The Fantasy Flight Games Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yepesnopes

Dice: weird weird weird

11 posts in this topic

I have been around the edge forums. Edge is the company taking care of publishing Warhammer 3 in Spain.

Like here, the discussion about if the game is dying or not appears from time to time. In one of the arguments, I said that it is significant that FFG is not producing the dice any more.

You know what? A staff from Edge intervened in the conversation saying that this is not true! That FFG is provinding Edge with dice. This has been corrovorated by some forum participants who have said that they have recently bought dice for warhammer 3 from the very same Edge's web page.

I leave here the link for those who want to give it a try.

Cheers,

Yepes

DurakBlackaxe said:

The payment options are a bit off.

Couldnt complete the order, my credit card threw up this error

tarjeta ajena al servicio

Google translation all the way.

Which credit card where you using? Typically you will need a VISA or Master Card. Appart from thatn it can be that only spanish cards are allowed. I had a similar issue with a gsm spanish company and the reason was they only accepted spanish credit cards.

It was a Mastercard.

Since i live in the UK you think it would work.

Got an email from them saying they have my order details, but since the payment failed, it be a bit useless.

Not to worry. Something will ikely work out.

Nice, other interesting thing is, that there seems to be the spanish set of the Gamemasters Toolkit out.

In german they haven't put it on the sheduled line. This is intersting because all the international versions are prodiced simultaniously. So The Winds of Magic box will be produced, once german, french, italien and spanish versions are translated and then they will be build as a bulk.

So the Gamemasters Toolit wasnt jumped by all, but only by the germans so it seems. Well it is not the most usefull box out there. :)

Any infos when winds of magic should be available in spanish?

So, if you want dice for this game, you have to order them from Spain eh?  I guess that's one way to go about it.

$15.95 after conversion plus overseas shipping of $10..$25 for a $12 in dice.

I'm sorry FFG, but WTH?  Since when did this become Amber Diceless Roleplaying?

SPAIN and FRANCE.

The French EDGE guys are talking about modifying the 12 dice pack and asked us for a more balanced set. Yet, we asked for 3 blue, 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 2 white, 2 black, 2 purple.

Something is coming.

willmanx said:

SPAIN and FRANCE.

The French EDGE guys are talking about modifying the 12 dice pack and asked us for a more balanced set. Yet, we asked for 3 blue, 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 2 white, 2 black, 2 purple.

Something is coming.

Yeah, the new/revised  edition will have better dice packs ;p sonreir

Beren Eoath said:

Yeah, the new/revised  edition will have better dice packs ;p sonreir

Maybe FFG is preparing a new edition. Maybe they are too busy with StarWars EoE to care about W3 dice. Maybe making more dice is not worthwhile financialy.

But it's a completely different mater for foreign editions. Smaller countries have a small market. RPG companies there are accordingly quite small and know how to make money from small production runs.

Also, producing dice is vital for them, otherwise they won't be able to sell all their new shinny translations of W3, making their hard-to-get license useless.

In France, Edge has just released The Gathering Storm translation, and is readying Winds of Magic. So W3 translation here is only half way through all the FFG supplements.

So I think that in Europe, the W3 translators are banding up to make their own production run, the way they think is best (hence the queries to customers about revised dice pack contents). Usually FFG wouldn't allow for even the smallest change in their licensed products, but here the outcry from the translators about the dice shortage must be deafening !