Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niranth

A Game Aid Playmat Please

8 posts in this topic

Speaking about playmat .. I'd also love to get a playmat variation with the art pictures on it. Hopefully FFG will make this available. The art pictures on the cards are so awesome !! 

I wish FFG would produce more playmats for the LCGs. I have a few from attending events. But, I would love to see some SW and AGoT playmats that are just artwork, not associated with a given event. 

I would be interested in a game mat that has the steps printed on it when I try to demo the game at my local brick and mortar store.. Also a playmat with some really nice art work for casual play would be very nice too….

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3953

Come and fight for freedom from oppression or solidify your control of the Empire during the intense competition of the Regional Championship events for Star Wars: The Card Game. The Regional Champion will receive a trophy, free entry to World Championship Weekend, and a Regionals 2013 Balance of the Force coin. While there can be only one Champion, other competitors can win full-color Star Wars: The Card Game playmats or exclusive affiliation cards.

NightGoblinShaman said:

I would be interested in a game mat that has the steps printed on it when I try to demo the game at my local brick and mortar store. 

Exactly!