Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emirikol

Make your own WFRP3 cards: Strange Eons version 3 released

54 posts in this topic

Hello all :)

I just discovered Strange Eons and your very well crafted plugins for Warhammer.

I really appreciate the work of the software designer and of the whole group of people who brought us the W3 plugins.

I would also like to try some improvements, regarding print quality, and obviously share them with the community if successful.

However, the internal download links for strange eons seem to be broken and my software cannot find any of the core plugins. So my question is: has anyone already dowloaded the core plugins ? and could you forward me those ? (especially SVG file handling and PDF output)

Excellent. Thanks to Noelyuk for providing the plugins.

Now, has anyone here some java knowledge ? 

I would like to replace as much jpg graphics as possible by svg counterparts, especially for icons, dices, results ...

​The dices and results are drawn in html text boxes and the jpg files can be seamlessly replaced by svg files.

However, simple swap does not work for the action card themes (defense, support, ranged ...). They are loaded though Image.fetchImageResource() and I fail to find documentation about the Image() class and the svg format.

Any help, or link to adequate documentation, would be much appreciated :)

Resurrecting this old thread. I just installed SE3, and downloaded all plugins Thindaraiel did (thanks!). Most cards seems to be working, except the items - which is what I was looking to create.

Link to the the screenshot. I loads the card, but I dont get the window to edit anything in it. Any work around?