Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skie

Castle Daerion Quest

2 posts in this topic

Hi, we played it yesterday and we're unsure about Zombies group. In encounter 1 Ol fared miserably and all the villagers were saved. So how many Zombies are in Encounter 2? Zero? Or a basic group?

And just to be sure two extra questions:

- friendly figures do not block movement, but block LOS (thus firing etc), right?

- Can you move diagonally from a corridor to a larger room (and vice versa)? Or do you have to 'go around' the corner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skie said:

Hi, we played it yesterday and we're unsure about Zombies group. In encounter 1 Ol fared miserably and all the villagers were saved. So how many Zombies are in Encounter 2? Zero? Or a basic group?

The setup rules for the second encounter say that the Overlord places a number of zombies in the Throne Room equal to the number of villager tokens he has in front of him.  If he didn't defeat any villagers in the first encounter, he won't have any villager tokens in front of him.  I think that's pretty clear.

However, Zombies are still a monster group the OL has access to for the second encounter, so he can reinforce them into the Labratory following the Reinforcement rules if he wants.

 

Skie said:

- friendly figures do not block movement, but block LOS (thus firing etc), right?

Correct.

Skie said:

- Can you move diagonally from a corridor to a larger room (and vice versa)? Or do you have to 'go around' the corner?

Yes, you can cut a corner diagonally.  Even if there's a blocking obstacle that touches right on the corner, you can slip between them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0